The Dream

~~ Wednesday Night ~~~

Heathers POV

I laid my head down on my pillow and fell asleep.

*Dream*

Jason walked over to me. "Hey Heather" he smiled. His smile was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and his eyes sparkled. "I've been seeing you around school and you seem cool to hang out with. Maybe we can talk later?" He said look at straight at me. "Sure. I'd love that" I replied with a smile.

~~ Thursday Morning ~~

I shot straight up in my bed. I fed my fingers through my hair and let out a breath noticing I've been holding my breath.

I got ready for school and arrived to my first period class, math. For the morning announcements, I heard a birthday shoutout. Jason. I sat at my seat shocked. His friends did I little poem. When his friend said the words "He's single" it made me smile. It was absolutely amusing. It made my day.

For 5th period I walked to my friend, Marcy. I told her I had a dream about Jason last night. She replied with a chuckle. Izzy came over to us and wanted to know what happened. Marcy whispered in Izzy's ear about what I told her. Izzy glanced at me, "ooo Heather!" I just smiled and shoved her slightly.

That day was the best ever. The bad news was that I was confused. Did I like him? Why did I have a dream about him? My head was spinning.