Confused

Heathers POV

6 weeks of school,

240 school hours

Who knew my feelings could be this confusing?

Let's take a recap and rewind,

Last week, I talked to a close adult friend. I've known her for about 4-6 years. We talked about Jason. Well, somewhat.

I had to let it out and somehow it didn't feel weird to talk to an adult about my feelings. The best feeling was when she agreed with me.

I told her about Jason getting into a relationship but saying people shouldn't be getting into one. She said that she would've slapped him.

To be honest, I've never really thought about that. I'll do that next time... If I have the guts to do it... Or even if there will be a next time.

All say long I hear Abigail rant on about Jason. In mornings when she sees him, she'll say "aweee. Look at him. He's so cute but I hate him so much"

So bipolar I know, but it's quite funny. It then turns into annoyance by the time it's lunch. I literally just want to rip her head off or tell at her.

It doesn't help when her voice is loud like she's screaming.

Everyday, I watch Jason's and one of his friends, Maddy, snapchat story. I kept seeing pictures of them two together in their snapchat story. In the back of my mind, I had a feeling they were together but I always shook it off and doubted it.

Once I found out, I didn't know what to do. I wasn't really mad and I wasn't really happy. I wasn't mad because most of my feelings for him wore off. I wasn't absolutely happy because well;

Number 1, he broke the bro code

Number 2, he told me he wasn't looking for a relationship until highschool

Like... Bruh

I'm still confused if Jason and Maddy are dating. Are they? Or nah?

Maddy is in volleyball with me and she pretty good. Plus she's nice so that's a perk.

Everything is getting really confusing. During class when the teacher is rambling, I'll just think. Think if they're dating. Or usually what's on my mind at the time. It's usually every third period.

Sometimes I wish things were more clear. Like, say it already.

I try to push it away. It don't that hard to, but when it's lunch, it just comes at your face.

You see Jason happy and laughing and there's just me, with the loud table. But my table is still cool. It's mostly just screaming ship names and dancing while everyone looks at us crazy.

The grade younger than us was having a little birthday during lunch one time and it was one of my friends birthday too. They began singing happy birthday and my friends and I started singing loud. We cheered and the whole grade looked at us crazy.

Sometimes those moments are definitely better than caring about some stupid relationship that's not even mine.

•••••

Updating later or tomorrow 😊😊😊

Btw don't be mad at me pls cuz this is a filler heheh

Haely <3