Telling Secrets, Trustworthy?

Heathers POV

Everything has been good. No drama, thank god. But during lunch I would catch a glimpse of Jason staring at me. I've been attached to my jacket more now. Just pulling the sleeves over my hands and covering my mouth. It helps me concentrate, and feel comforted. Safe.

Marcy hasn't told anyone. We just talk on the side. I'm glad I have her to trust. Plus Kaitlyn, she has been wonderful help. Ever since I've been talking to her, my days are more exciting. I've been more happy and joyful. Everyday when we go to lunch, Marcy would cover me because I would feel awkward as always.

I haven't made anything suspicious or weird when I'm with my friends. I just act like wonderful self. Whenever I would see Jason around school and I'm with my friends, I usually look at Marcy on the side and we would exchange looks at each other.

I'm glad I actually found him. He helped me move on. I mean the memory would be there forever but Jason is the one running around in my thoughts. Kaitlyn also told me a story. She told me that Jason told her that a lot of people have been telling him that they liked him. She asked who, and he responded that he doesn't want to say names because it would embarrass them. Oh so he cares, I said to myself quietly.

~~~~~~

Never ever let your friend play with your phone ever! They would get into your personal stuff and find things out!! Actually I'm the stupid one that didn't delete the conversation! Ugh I'm do freakin mad at myself. So here's the story:

I let Amy and Izzy play with my phone and they went onto my Kik messenger. Well I didn't delete the conversation I had with Jason, so they read it. Marcy and I tried to get my phone back, but they wouldn't let us. So they read it and kept teasing me about it.

I'm so-- ugh! I didn't want anyone to find out but of course there always has to be some sort of drama in my life. It's like my life is begging for drama, just calling it and requesting it to come in my life. What did you know just a messenger on a phone can ruin a secret. Hopefully I don't hear anything bad tomorrow. I would just make my day. (Note the sarcasm)

~~~~~~

So I heard from little birdy that Amy told a "friend" of mine, which also had a crush on Jason, that I told Jason I liked him. I wonder who that is.

This is what the birdy told me:

Ok so during dismissal, Abigail (who likes Jason), was talking to Jason. Abigail's friend, Michelle, was talking to Jason's friend also. And Jason told her that a lot a people has been telling him that they like him. Abigail and Michelle was frantically wondering who. Michelle was asking his friend and he said it was a sixth grader. Then Michelle was asking who was the sixth grader. Jason's friend didn't tell them. So Michelle went on asking Amy of she knew who it was. Of course Amy says it's me.

So now Abigail is like angry or something I don't really care to know. But now they know, I I wasn't planning on them knowing. Of course Amy has to tell them. Out of everyone, AMY.

With all this drama going on I wonder what's next.

Is Amy going to deny it, lie to me? Is the birdy wrong? How will Heather act will all the drama about her crush and Abigail?