Wonders

Heathers POV

I always have a feeling of Jason liking me one day but then I doubt it real quickly. I mean there's no way! Plus he's we rarely talk.

But then when message him he doesn't reply and he's got me thinking "What if he's shy to talk to me?"

Then I say "No he wouldn't be shy to talk to me because he has no feeling for me whatsoever!

But....

When I think about it, at school I catch him looking at me. Every time I go to breakfast he doesn't show up so I just focus on talking to my friends at my table.

Every morning I see his friends staring at me. It's like "WHAT DO YOU WANT?". If I really think about it, it's like Jason told me that he likes me and they are watching me for some reason. BUT NO BECAUSE HE DOESNT LIKE ME

When I think about Jason's actions during the last school year, I have wonders that he actually my like me. Then my doubts start coming in and saying that he doesn't like me at all. He probably doesn't have any feelings toward me.

Pull out my hair every time I think about him because of what my mind is doing. First my kind thinks that he actually might like me. Then BAM! my mind comes in with doubts.

Now I sometimes don't think of him because he just adds stress to my mind. I mean what is this boy doing to my head!!

This boy is making me lose my focus, having me doubt, and actually thinking he might like me! This boy is making me go crazy and making my head spin. This boy is making my feelings for him stronger. This boys name is Jason and his friends stare at me every chance they can get.

At the end-of-the-year dance, when I was dancing with my group of friends I would glance around and see them looking at me. It makes me think, "Do I look funny? Is there something on my face? Am I that weird or awkward? What do y'all want from me?"

I know I might look weird or be awkward. I know I dress weirdly and act crazy around my friends. But that's no reason the stare at me. I am being me.

I mean what is this boy and his friends doing to me? Are they trying to seduce me? Are they making plans to attack me? Are they planning to kidnap me?

It's like WTF!!

Sometimes it makes me want to just go up to them and ask them "Is there a problem? Because I'm trying to be me and y'all are preventing me from that."

I might have said this a trillion times but I am do glad the school year is over. Done. Done with drama. Done with the staring.

But of course it's not over with my feelings, my thoughts, and my doubts. They're still there! They're still there bundled on my spinning mind.

Every once in awhile I'll take a break by just listening to music and enjoying time with Izzy, Amy, Marcy, and Angie.

I talk to Kaitlyn sometimes. Izzy, Angie, and I talk to Abigail. She gets on Izzy and I's nerves sometimes but that's pretty much it.

Abigail just rants on and on during messaging and it just annoys me!! Especially when I'm doing something and she messages us.

I message her back every so often but yeah she pushes my buttons!! (I can't believe I just said "she pushes my buttons")

Let's see what summer has in for this mind of mine cuz it's really need to get its sh*t together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Jello ☺️

Hope you like the chapter. I know it's probably bad. I'll be updating hopefully tomorrow the earliest. Also please go check out my new story Two Girls One World. It's about my special friendship with my bestie and us taking on the world together.

~~Haely <3