♛Our Narnian Adventure♛

Hello Loves!

Thank you for choosing to read my book/ fanfic! Or at least clicking on it.

So basically this FanFic is based off the 3 Narnia movies (Narnia The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, Narnia Prince Caspian, and Narnia The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader). And which those are based off the book The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis.

Little disclaimer; All rights go to C.S. Lewis (the author of the book) and Andrew Adamson (the director of the three Narnia movies). I have obviously based it off of the book and the movies to scenes and stuff do come from there. I only own Adriana Kelly and her scenes I've made up. This has come from my head so please don't copy my story.

Most parts are either Adriana or Edmunds point of view (Pov). Also I have combined all three movies into one FanFic (cause I'm lazy lol).

I will edit all mistakes and all that when I finish the book. I'll let you guys know when I finish the book, when I'm going to start updating, and when each chapter is undated (to the best of my abilities.)

Lastly, I've probably made the characters older than they actually are.

Peter- 18
Susan- 17
Edmund- 15
Lucy- 10
(First movie age^?)

And in the second movie/ Prince Caspian they are just one year older and the same for the next. (Idek if that made any sense lol)

So yeah I just wanted to clear that all up/ inform you lol. I hope you enjoy this FanFic as much as I enjoyed writing it, if not even more! Also make sure if you like this story to share with any friends you think would enjoy it too!

Happy reading!

~ Brianna🌸