Chapter 3 ♛ The Red Knight and 2 Sons of Adam and 2 Daughters of Eve Unite

(Long chapter title lol😂 Also above is Adriana's Red Knight armour.)

Edmunds Pov
I'm tied up against a wooden
pole and a cloth is in my mouth. There's no way to escape, I never should have trusted the White Witch. Then her dwarf servant walks up to me, "having fun?" He laughs.

One of the witches wolves run past and a few seconds later some Narnians follow. A centaur cuts the rope around my arms and legs and pulls me into his back. I take the cloth out of my mouth and he runs back into the forest.

He brings me to the Narnain camp sight and Aslan has wants to speak with me.

He leads me up to the rocks and starts talking to me. "Edmund!" A voice says, I look over and it's Lucy and Peter's holding her back and Susan is beside them.

Aslan nods saying I can go see my brother and sisters. "What's done is done. There is no need to speak to Edmund about the past" Aslan says and walks away.

Right away Lucy jumps and gives me a hug, then Susan hugs me, "are you alright?" She asks looking concerned at me.

"I'm a little tired" I say.

"Get some sleep" Peter says looking at me.

I just give him a look and start to walk towards my tent, "and Edmund" he says again.

I turn around to look at him, "try not to wonder off this time" he slightly smiles.

I roll my eyes and walk to my tent to get some rest.

I wake up and eat breakfast with Peter, Susan, and Lucy. I'm starving! I haven't eaten a proper meal for a while. I shove every piece of toast I see into my mouth barely chewing it, "Edmund. Narnias not going to run out of toast" Lucy laughs and I laugh too

"I'm sure they'll give you some for the way back" Peter says taking a drink of water.

"We're leaving?" Lucy asks.

"You three are. I promised Mum I'd keeps you guys safe. But that doesn't mean I can't stay and help." He says.

"But Narnia needs us. All four of us" Lucy says looking a bit sad.

"It's too dangerous. Lucy almost drowned, Edmund was almost killed!" Peter argues back.

"Which is why we have to stay" I speak up, "I've seen what the White Witch can do, and I've helped her do it" I say and Susan puts a hand on my shoulder.

"We can't let them suffer" I say.

"Well that settles it then" Susan smiles and stands up and Lucy follows.

"Where are you going?" Peter asks, "to get some practice" she smiles again and picks up her bow and arrows.

"If we're staying, we should practice too" Peter says.

I look around, I forgot I was the only one there with him. I nod and stand up to get my gear.

Adriana's Pov
I'm with Aslan and he's talking to me about the duties of being the Red Knight and how I'm supposed to defeat the White Witch along side 2 sons of Adam and 2 daughters of Eve, that I have not even met yet. In the prophecy it is said we shall be great allies, and even better friends.

The White Witch has requested a meeting with Aslan, she should be here very soon. "Put on your armour" Aslan says.

"It's back in my tent" I say. I don't just wear my armour around for no reason, it gets uncomfortable after a long time.