♛I'M SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!♛

Like the title. I'M SO SO SO SORRY that I haven't updated in like FOREVER!!!! My Wattpad was doing weird things last month and I didn't really know what was happening. Then like this month in got weirder/ worse and the updates I had got deleted and just AHHH. I have to re write them and I don't know if they'll be as good but yeah. It was all glitchy and nothing would save and update so I don't know. It's working now so I'll get right to updating!

No, I didn't forget about this book.

And yes, I will finish it. I won't leave people hanging cause I hate when I get into a book here on Wattpad that I absolutely LOVE and it stops in the middle and they never update again ever.

I have a long weekend so I'll write as much as I can in that time and see what I can get up! Also I think it's a long weekend cause of Easter or something. So if you celebrate Easter, HAPPY EASTER!!! (Even though it's tomorrow/ Sunday)

I'm so sorry again for not updating! I feel so bad! Please don't hate me. I still love all you guys for choosing to read my book and supporting me and stuff. Like 35k + reads is beyond what I ever thought would happen. And I go through your guys' comments all the time and they make my day every time.

Next update soon!!!

— Brianna 🌸

Also if you didn't notice, I changed the cover yet again😂. If you don't like the cover comment and I can change it back to what it was before. I don't know I like to play around with it to see what I like better and what you guys like so comment what you think about it and yeah. If you don't really like the new one, it's cool, I'm not offended in any way.