Chapter 36 ♛ Home

2 years later

Adriana's Pov
I'm now 19 years old, and I still haven't found Edmund or any of the Pevensie's. I'm currently in the University of Cambridge studying English Literature and journalism. I've moved into an apartment a few blocks away from the school. It's very cute and reminds me of back in Narnia.

I haven't forgotten about Narnia, and I never will. The lamppost out in front really brings back memories from Narnia as well. It looks so much like the lamppost back in Narnia Edmund showed me.

Beep beep beep

My alarm clock wakes me up. It's the day after Thanksgiving holidays and the time where new students come so today will be very busy.

I slowly get out of bed and get ready for the day. I shower and curl my hair, I put on my new light blue dress and wear my brown heels. (Search up 1940 dress and shoes) I then grab my coat and hat because it's quite chilly today.

I grab my school bag and swing it over my shoulder and walk out the door. I don't bother taking my car because the school's only a few blocks away. I stop for breakfast on the way there and head to my class.

I've made lots of good friends here in University, I've made lots of great memories too, but noting compared to Narnia. I sometimes wonder what's happening back in Narnia, I wonder if everything's alright, I wonder how Caspian's doing. Everything here is quite dull compared to Narnia, not that here is bad. Just everything in Narnia is brighter, bolder, and more clear. Once you get used to that it's hard to come back here.

"Good morning class I hope you had a good holiday but now we are going to get straight into an assignment" my teacher says and hands out a paper to everyone, "you will all do a creative writing piece of your choice of genre but has to be at least 3000 words" he says and I hold back a choke.

3000 words!

"You have a month to finish it and you will get 3 days of class each week to work on it, the rest you will have to do at home" he says and I quickly pull out a paper and pen.

'What do I write about?' I ask myself, 'something I can write at least 3000 words about.' I think and tap my pen on the desk.

5 minutes pass and I look down at my blank paper. Then it hits me! I can write about Narnia! I can make up characters and use my adventures in Narnia as my story! No one will even know because it will sound like I just have a very creative imagination.

I start writing my adventures down on the paper and it just flows right out of me. I remember everything, every little detail of everything that has happened to me.

I have a character of Ella Chapel based on me, Thomas Richardson based on Edmund, James Richardson based on Peter, Sandra Richardson based on Susan, and Janet Richardson based on Lucy. I titled it The Chronicles Of Narnia.

Time flies by and it's time to go home. I pack up my things and start to walk home.

Normally they day goes slow and I can't wait to go home, but today was good. I get to write down my adventures in a book and I get to tell everyone my story of Narnia without saying it's me.

I walk home and make dinner and while I eat dinner I work on my story. I wouldn't consider this work, this is something I love to do, write stories and Narnia. And being able to put those two together is amazing.