Chapter 13 ♛ Back Again

Edmund's Pov
It's been about a year since we left Narnia, and I haven't seen Adriana since. I never really thought about it until after we left. Maybe she's still in Narnia.

"You're welcome" I say sitting down on the bench beside Peter, lately he's been getting into fights, "I had it sorted" he says standing up.

If he means 'getting beat up' by having it sorted, then yes. He definitely had it 'sorted'.

"What was it this time?" Susan asks, "he bumped me" he answers turning around to face us.

"So you hit him?" Lucy asks, "No. He bumped me then tired to make me apologize. That's when I hit him" he says.

"Is it really that hard just to walk away?" Susan asks, "I shouldn't have to! Don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid!?" Peter complains.

"We are kids" I say, "well I wasn't always. It's been a year, how long does he expect us to wait" he keeps complaining and sits down on the bench again.

"I think it's time that we accept that we live here now. There's no use pretending any different" Susan says, she then looks back and mumbles something.

"Pretend you're talking to me" she says as she turns back towards us , "we are talking to you" i say and she gives me a look.

"OW!" Lucy shouts and stands up, "quiet Lu" Susan tells her.

"Something pinched me!" She says pointing to the bench, "hey stop pulling!" Peter says at me.

"I'm not touching you!" I say, "would you all just- what is that?" Susan says then stands up and so do I.

The train comes by really fast making a big wind but no one else seems to notice. "It feels like magic!" Lucy smiles.

"Quick, everybody hold hands" Susan says and grabs Peter and Lucy's hand.

Peter holds out his hand for me but I refuse, "I'm not holding your hand!" But Peter takes my hand anyways.

Lights start to break and the wind gets stronger, the train station starts to rip apart but then I see something. The train passes and disappears and we're no longer in the train station, we're in a cave and outside is a beach.

Then Lucy and Susan run off towards the water and Peter and I follow.

We take off out shoes and coats and run into the water. We splash each each other and have fun like we did when we were little. You think that sense I'm sixteen it wouldn't be, but it was. Then Lucy falls into the water, soaking herself.

I look up and see ruins on the mountains "Ed?", "Ed?" A voice says.

I turn around and see them all looking at me. "What is it?" Peter asks, "where do you suppose we are?" I ask as I keep looking at the mountains.

"Well where do you think? Peter says motioning around us.

"I don't remember any ruins in Narnia" I point out and everyone looks up as well.

We walk out of the water and go to check out the ruins on the mountains.

Adriana's Pov
I'm back in Narnia! But this time I didn't come through a wardrobe. I was in the stairwell in my school leaving to go home. The lights started to flicker, no one even seems to notice. Then everyone started to pass me really fast creating a big wind and everything and everyone looked like a blur.

The scene started to change before my eyes and the blur and wind started to go away and slowly and slowly a forest appears.

There was only one explanation, I was in Narnia! Where else could I be? I was still in my school uniform, my blue blazer, white undershirt, my blue skirt, and my blue hat.