Chapter 17 ♛ A Miracle

Adriana's Pov
I wake up and it's still dark, 'I'm alive!' I think to myself. I quietly get up and walk around all the dead bodies. It's terrible, there's both Narnians and Telmarines, so many of them killed. I need to find my way back.

I walk around quietly making sure to not be seen and hopefully find a horse stable or something. There's dry blood on my neck still and the small cut on my arm has already started to dry up too. My hair's probably a mess too but that's the least of my worries.

A walk around carefully for a few minutes and I come across a horse stable thankfully. I get on a black horse with a white diamond on it's forehand white chest and ride away from the castle.

Now which way is back to Aslans how?

Edmund's Pov
Us few that survived last arrive back at Aslan's how in the morning and now Peter seems mad. "What happened?" Lucy asks coming up to us, "ask him" Peter says motioning to Caspian.

"Me? You could have called it off. There was still time" Caspian says, "there wasn't thanks to you. If you kept to the plan those soldiers might be alive right now" Peter says back.

"If you stay here like I suggested they definitely would be" Caspian fights back, "you called us remember?" Peter states.

"My first mistake" Caspian says, "no, your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people" Peter says starting to walk away.

"HEY!" Caspian shorts, "I am not the one who abandoned Narnia" he says.

"You invaded Narnia" Peter says walking up to Caspian, "you have no more rights than Miraz does" Peter continues, "you and your father" he says and Caspian stops in his tracks. "Narnia's better off with a lot of you!"

And just as Peter says that Caspian takes out his sword and points it at Peter and Peter takes his sword out too. "STOP IT!" I shout over them and they all look over as I help a centaur bring Trumpkins body to the ground.

Caspian walks into Aslans how by himself and Nickabrick follows him. Lucy runs over and puts a drop of the fireflower juice in his mouth and we all watch him. 

He takes a quick breath and opens his eyes, "what are you all standing around for" he says, "the Telmarines will be here soon enough."

We all get up and walk back into Alsans how.

I wonder where Caspian is, I haven't seen him since we got back.

I search the place but I couldn't find him. The last place would be where the stone table is.

I walk down the hall and peek my head around the corner and I can't believe my eyes!

"Peter come quickly!" I say running over, "what why?" He asks turning to me.

"It's Caspian an-" "I don't care right now" he interrupts me.

I pull him over to the side so people don't hear. "The White Witch is here" I whisper and Peter and I run over to Caspian.

"STOP!!" Peter yells running in, me just behind him.

A wolf runs at me and I swing my sword but it's still alive and Peter is fighting an old Hag.

Caspian is standing in front of the White Witch with his hand out. She can't get his blood!

I run over and see Peter will the wolf behind me. Peter pushes Caspian out of the way and hold out his sword. "Peter dear I missed you" I hear her say, "come. Just one drop."

"You know you can't do this alone"  she tries to persuade him. No! She's not returning to Narnia!

I then stab the ice with my sword and it breaks into pieces and crumbles to the ground. "What's going on?" A voice says.

I must be hearing things. I look up and time stops.

Adriana's Pov
I finally made it back! It took a while but I found it. When I walked in, everyone surrounded me and asked me a bunch of questions like what happened and if I'm okay.

After I answered all them I asked where Edmund was and that's there I am now. I see a dead hag and wolf on the ground, Caspian and Peter standing, broken ice everywhere, Lucy's getting up off the ground and Edmund is standing in the distance holding up his sword.

I was only away for not even a full day and something's already happened. "What's going on?" I ask and everyone turns to look at me and they look at me like they've seen a ghost.

"I know I look crazy! Please don't point it out" I say motioning to myself.

Then Lucy runs up to me and hugs me. "We all thought you were dead!" She says, "again" she says and I laugh slightly.

They've thought I was dead twice so far since I've came to Narnia. Everyone hugs me except Peter, he just looks at me with a sad look.

They all left me with Ed for 'alone time' as they said.

He hasn't moved since I got there. "Ed?" I ask waving my hand in front of his face, "you're alive?" He says but also making it sound like a question.

"Yeah" I say, "well at least I think I am" I then tough my face just to make sure.

He laughs and walks closer to me. "But how?" He asks.

I take a deep breath and for the one billionth time I explain what happened.

"So you're not hurt?" He asks, "no" I answer, "did anyone follow you back?" He asks again, "no" I say, "do you still love me?" He asks, "n- I mean yes. No more questions" I say and turn around.

But I get pulled back and a pair of lips meet mine. "No more dying" he smiles, "I'll try not to" I laugh and walk away to fix myself up again.

"No but seriously" he says looking quite serious, "no more dying."

"Okay" I laugh again and walk off.

A/N- Lol this isn't like a huge important part but it needed to be here to you know, tell you Adriana is alive and safe and stuff. And I tried to make it kinda cute and have a Edmund and Adriana scene/ part in it lol if that makes any sense. I hope everyone's enjoying and please vote!!! Thank you for all the reads it mean a lot to me. I'll update as soon as possible!!

Brianna🌸

(Lol I've been trying to come up with an Adriana and Edmund ship name but it just doesn't work. I literally stayed up all night and tried to think of one. If anyone has an suggestions feel free to comment lol)