Chapter 30 ♛ The Blue Star

Edmund's Pov
"Ed wake up" someone says shaking me awake, I get up and Caspian points to the ground. I look down and there are huge foot marks in the sand!

"Where's Adriana?" I ask looking to see she's not here, "Lucy's missing too" Caspian says looking at Lucy's spot.

"Adriana!" I call out and people start waking up, "Lucy!" Caspian shouts, but there's no response.

I run and gather my stuff and we all head out to find Adriana and Lucy.

Adriana's Pov
The oppressor wasn't in the first room, or the second. I walk through the halls and there's beautiful decorations in the walls, many paintings too, it's quite nice. The house is huge! How am I supposed to find the oppressor?

I turn the corner and there are two big doors. I open them and it reveals a huge library! Rows upon rows of books cover the walls from ceiling to floor. I decide to look around, maybe he could be in here.

I look around the library for a few minutes but no body is here. I turn around and start to leave the library but I bump into someone or something.

Edmund's Pov
We search for a while and find nothing, no clue of where they could be. Then I trip on something. I look down and it's Adriana's sword! And just beside it is Lucy's dagger! "Caspian, Adriana sword and Lucy's dagger" I point and everyone comes over.

Then spears coming flying down at us out of no where! "Stop right there" a voice says then takes Caspian's sword out of his hands! They're invisible.

Men all around me start to fall to the ground, some pushed, and some are looking around for what could be attacking us. "What sort of creatures are you?" Caspian asks getting up off the ground.

"Big ones" a voice behind us says and I quickly turn around, "with a head of a tiger and a body of a-", "a different tiger" one cuts another off.

"You don't what to mess with us" another says, "or what?" I ask.

"I'll claw you to death" one says....

"Like the p in physiology, and the h in psychiatry, invisible ink and the truth in theology. The spell is complete. Now all is visible."

But then little men start to appear and one's holding another up, and there are many of them. "I'll run my tusks right through you" another says and they become totally visible.

"You mean squash us. with your fat bellies?" I laugh, I don't think they know we can see them.

"Tickle us with your toes?" Caspian asks and some of the little creatures fall off the shoulders of the ones holding them up and we start to laugh.

"What have you done with my girlfriend and sister you little pip squeak?" I ask pointing my sword at one of the creatures neck.

"Now calm down" he says standing up, "well where are they?" I ask again.

"In the mansion" he answers, I look around and there's no mansion in sight, "what mansion?" I ask, then just as I say that magically a mansion appears in the distance to the right of us.

"Oh that mansion" I say and put my sword back.

"Now I'm really getting tired of you all leaving me behind" Eustace's annoying voice fills my ears.