Chapter 26 ♛ The Seven Lords Of Telmar

Edmund's Pov
And I thought she couldn't get any more beautiful, and every time I see her, I'm proven wrong. Her hair is longer, she taller, she's just perfect. But she probably has a new boyfriend by now. Who wouldn't want to be her boyfriend, she's stunning.

We walk into a room and Caspian and Adriana bring us to a table. "Now where's the map you just found?" Caspian asks looking at Adriana. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Don't tell me it's lost again! We just fou-", "Caspian" Adriana cuts him off. He looks at her and she pulls the map out of his coat pocket and we all laugh for a bit then Caspian rolls out the map.

"Since you left us the Giants Of The North have surrendered unconditionally" Caspian points.

"Then we defeated the Calamire armies in the Great Desert" he points again.

"There's peace across all of Narnia" Adriana speaks up.

"Peace?" I ask, "in just three years" Caspian says, well three Narnian years at least.

"And have you found yourself a Queen in those three years?" Lucy asks.

"No" Caspian smiles, "not one to compare to your sister" he says.

"Hang on" I say, "if there's no wars to fight, and no one's in trouble, they why are we here?" I ask.

"That's a good question" Caspian says walking over to a wall, "I've been asking myself the same thing."

"So where are we sailing to?" I ask, "before I took back the throne from my uncle, he tried to kill my fathers closest friends and loyal supporters" Caspian says, "seven lords on Telmar."

"They fled to the lone islands" Adriana says and points to them on the map, "no one's heard from them since." She says.

"So you think somethings happened to them?" I ask, "well if there has," Caspian says, "it's my duty to find out."

"Well what's east of the Lone Islands?" Lucy asks motioning over the blank space, "uncharted waters" Adriana says, "things you can barely imagine" Drinian starts, "tales of sea serpents and worse."

"Sea serpents?" I ask a little nervously, "alright captain, enough of your tall tales" Caspian says and we walk back on deck.

Adriana's Pov
I decide just to watch the water as we sail who knows where. I see mermaids swimming beside the boat, they jump in the air and do tricks and wave so I wave back. "What are you looking at?" Someone asks, I turn around and it's Lucy, "look" I smile pointing down at the mermaids below.

The mermaid do more tricks and we both laugh and wave at them. "So since you're from London too" I start, "what's it like there? Is the war still going on?" I ask.

The last time I was home was a while ago I think. "Yes" she frowns, "Edmund keeps trying to join the army back in Cambridge" Lucy says looking a little annoyed.

"The army?" I ask sounding a little confused, "but he's only....." I tail off, I don't exactly know how old he is, or how old I am even, "seventeen" she says for me.

"Well he's not even old enough" I say.

We then hear swords hitting together and cheering so Lucy and I walk over and see Edmund and Caspian sword fighting. Caspian swings and Edmund moves to the left, Edmund lifts his sword and Caspian blocks it with his sword. Caspian swings and Edmund ducks, Edmund swings and Caspian jumps.