‼️Fanfiction Awards 2016‼️

Okay so this is obviously not an update on the story but this is important so please read.

So there's this thing call The Fanfiction Awards, if you haven't heard of it, it's a competition you could say for different categories of Fanfiction out there on Wattpad. What happens is the readers of the stories can nominate stories under certain categories that the story fits under. And then you can get into a top six and so on. I'm new to this and I joined Wattpad a while ago, I just never did anything with it like writing stories of my own until August of 2015. If any of you would like it nominate this story that's be pretty awesome.

The categories my Narnia Fanfic fits under for nomination categories are...

- Best Of The Undiscovered
- Best Of The Little

The account to go to to nominate is thefanfictionawards or click the link at the end of this and it will bring you right to the book thing where you can nominate.

Voting ends on January 30th at 11:59pm just so you know!

Also the book on thefanfictionawards account has all the information you need to know to nominate stories and how to nominate!

I just wanted to let you know about this because it's kind of exciting and new for me so if anyone wants to vote that'd be amazing and crazy. Also I want to get my book out there, if that's the right way to put it. And nominating and participating in this can definitely help.

So if you guys vote/ nominate me that's be just amazing and just ahh. I hope you guys have a fantastic day/ night or wherever you are. I have more coming for this fanfic and I hope you guys will enjoy it. Next update coming soon, my exams for school are coming up so that's why things have been slow this past week or so so I apologize for that, but I'm not stopping in case you're wondering. Your guys support is just amazing and you guys make me smile everyday with how you impress me. I never through EVER I would get anywhere close to this many reads and votes so THANK YOU TONS!!!!! I never really say it but I do love you guys for all this, it's amazing.

~ Brianna🌸💗

Also if you guys so nominate/ vote for me, comment here so I know and I'll like follow you so I know, to show my appreciation and yeah. I don't know but comment so I know so I can at least thank you if you do because you guys deserve it.❤️❤️

the link to the place to vote and get more information on how to vote and the details⤵️

https://www.wattpad.com/195498018-the-fanfiction-awards-2016-nominations-are-open