Chapter 12 ♛ The White Stag

Nine years later.....

Adriana's Pov
Nine years later and we're all still in Narnia, and out of those nine years I've been married to Ed for three. He proposed to me when we were twenty one and we are both now twenty four. Peter is twenty seven, Susan is twenty five, and Lucy is nineteen.

Time does go by quick, I feel like just yesterday Ed and I got married, I can remember it so clearly.

He proposed to me on the same roof he asked me to be his girlfriend and it was perfect. And the wedding was breathtaking. The red and gold decorations were phenomenal, and so was my dress. It was a detailed white and gold floor length dress, my shoes matched my dress and they sparkled in the sun, and my hair was lightly curled and I had a small diamond head piece.

The wedding was in the hall where our coronation was nine years ago. There were followers, banners, and many beautiful decorations.

I remember walking down the aisle with Peter by my side and Edmund getting closer and closer. The feeling was un- explainable.

Yes, we've gotten in fights once in a while. But we always forgive each other in the end. I truly love him.

I'm getting out of the shower and reach for my towel, but there isn't one! I poke my head around the corner and the shelf is empty!

Ugh, Ed was supposed to put more towels in last night! And the only other ones are in Ed and I's room in the closet.

I decide to book it and get a towel but I slip and fall. "Adriana?" I hear Ed on the other side of the door, "are you alright?"

'Ah shit' I think to myself, all I could think of is getting a towel so I struggle to get up slipping on more water. "I'm coming in" he says and I grab a towel from the ground and I hear the door open.

"Don't worry!" He laughs, "I didn't see anything."

"Someone" I say tapping his shoulder with my hand that wasn't holding my towel, "didn't replace the towels in the bathroom."

"Ahh" he smiles, "that's what I forgot. I knew I forgot something" he says and I just stare at him.

"I love you" he smiles again and I roll my eyes and walk back to the bathroom leaving Edmund in our room.

About five minutes later, I finish and open the door. I changed into a blue and white floor length dress and kept my hair normal.

I step out and I get pushed against the wall and a pair of lips met mine.

I kiss back knowing it's Ed, we then get interrupted but someone opening the door. "Ed there's a white stag we need to go cat-" Peter stops and fails to hold in his laughter.

"Really Pete" Ed says and moves away from me, "you gonna come?" Peter asks still laughing a bit.

"Yeah" Ed says and I nod, "Adriana you need to eat breakfast. We'll be back soon" he says.

I nod and Peter walks off. "I love you, be safe" I say and kiss him one last time, "I love you too. I'll see you soon" he smiles and catches up with Peter down the hall.

Edmund's Pov
I truly love Adriana, with all my heart. The past years I've been with her have been amazing. And as usual, Peter had to walk in on us, at that moment. He always does that.

When Peter and I arrive at the stables Lucy and Susan appear too. "You guys stay at the castle, I'll catch the stag myself" I say.

"Not this time Ed" Susan smiles getting on her horse and so does Lucy and Peter. I roll my eyes and get on my horse and we ride off to follow the stag.