Chapter 2

"Its your fault! Worthless! I should've never had you! I would be happy right now!" She hit me hard across the face, grabbing a knife from the kitchen, about to bring it down.

I screamed loudly, panting and shaking. I had the dream again. I panted, sweating, tears falling down my face. I heard pounding footsteps and kellin walked in, eyes full of worry. I sobbed into my hands, hating to remember that time in my life. He grabbed me, picking me up bridal style.

I layed my head on his chest, sobbing and curling up. "Is she ok?" Jack asked kellin, setting a gentle hand on my shoulder. Justin looked down at my crying form, actually showing concern.

"Bad dream," kellin told them. My sobbing slowly turned to sniffling like I had no tears left. I slowly lifted off of kellin's shirt, seeing a big wet spot.

"I'm sorry," I said, looking down and blushing. Kellin set a hand on my shoulder smiling at me.

"No need," he said with a grin that made my heart skip a beat. I got off of his lap, curling up on the couch and looking out the window of the bus.

"Wanna go somewhere?" Gabe asked me, smiling, noticing that I was staring outside. I nodded and he patted my back. "Get dressed! We're gonna go to an amusement park!" I gasped, running and grabbing jeans, an MCR shirt, and Combat boots. I quickly changed, super excited.

We started driving, and I couldn't contain myself. Its been years and years since I've been to an amusement park, and I've been looking forward to going ever since. We got there after an agonizing wait, and I swung the door open, smiling. "Excited, huh?" Justin asked me and I nodded happily.

"Well, let's go!" Gabe shouted, flipping me over his shoulder, running away from the group. I laughed, holding onto him for dear life. He pretended like he was gonna drop me and I screamed, moving my face from the floor, then being tugged off his shoulder by kellin.

I chuckled, trying to steady my breathing after laughing so much. We got our tickets for the rides, and jack pointed to a huge roller coaster. "We'll catch you later," justin and nick told us, probably meaning they were gonna go smoke together.

I shook my head, looking straight up at the huge ride. "No way!" I said, looking back down at gabe and jack, kellin giving me puppy eyes. Damn you, you adorable fuck. I was about to give in, when gabe just grabbed me, running with kellin and jack all the way to the ride.

"It doesn't look that scary," kellin said, chuckling. I looked up, gulping as I heard the screams of others on the ride. After a 5 minute wait, we got on the ride, and as soon as it started, I knew I was done for. Not only was it fast, it went upside down and had huge drops. Once we got off of the ride, I was shaking in fear.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" Jack said with an evil smirk. I pouted, setting my arms by my side, and kellin noticed my shaking. He grabbed my hands, wrapping his around them and chuckling.

"It sure did scare her," kellin said, and I blushed, looking down at his hands around mine, then seeing it disappear. We rode a few more rides, all of them scary, much to my disliking.

"No more scary rides!" I said, pouting as they laughed at me. I took sip of water, the refreshing cold making me sigh in relief. "Kellin, I meant to ask, why did you bother helping me?" I took another sip of water, and he smiled. I swear it isn't fair to be that adorable.

"Well, I love my fans, so when I saw you alone out there, I assumed you were a fan, and wanted to help you out," he told me, taking a sip of his water after talking. I blushed, smiling and going to another ride with them.

After a few more hours of playing around, and having some much needed fun, we got into the tour bus. I layed on the couch, playing with the sleeves of my shirt. "Can we stop by the convenience store?" I asked and nick nodded, pulling up to one. I walked inside, putting on the hoodie I brought, and picking out some pop tarts.

"Well look who it is," I instantly recognized the voice. Britney, the diva and bitch of the school I used to go to. She yanked my hair, dragging me out of the store and behind it. Two of her friends walked up to me, holding me down as she kicked my stomach. "I missed this,"

She said, venom dripping from every word. They held me up against the wall and she punched me, her ring gashing my lip open slightly. She punched my nose, and I'm pretty sure I would get a black eye. They left me, giving each other high fives and laughing.

I slowly stood up, walking back in the store, hoodie up to cover my building bruises and the lip gash. I bought the pop tarts, slowly coming back into the bus, head staying down. I put the treats away, starting to walk away to the bunks, when kellin grabbed my arm. "Take off the hood,"

I shook my head, and justin grabbed the hood from behind, yanking it back so they could see the full harm they did. "Shit (f/n)," jack said, getting me ice while kellim cleaned my lip.

I know it was a serious time and all, but I couldn't stop fangirling on the inside the entire time kellin touched my lips. They cleaned me up, handing me a pop tart, making me smile. Kellin hugged me, and I went and sat down on the couch as the sky started to turn a purply orange.

(Kellin P.O.V)
I asked Justin to come outside with me, because I needed some advice. "What's up?" He asked me, sitting down in front of the bus. I looked around outside, sighing and playing with a leaf.

"Do you find it weird I'm getting some feelings for (f/n)?" I asked him, blushing and leaning against the van. He looked at me, a bit of shock in his eyes.

"Well, I mean we did just meet her, but I guess it isn't bad at all," justin told me and I nodded, dropping the leaf on the ground.

"Should I ignore the feelings?" Justin shook his head, sitting up slightly.

"She seems like a great girl, and if you like her, give it some time so your chances with her are greater. If you forget the feelings, she'll feel you never did like her, and end up being with someone else." I nodded, standing up.

"Thanks!" I said, giving him a hug, which he returned. "Love you justin," I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"Yea yea love you too," he answered and I chuckled, walking inside and getting a tiny pang of jealousy to see that (f/n) had fallen asleep against gabe, and gabe was asleep too. I gently picked her up, taking her to the bunks, setting her on one, and putting a blanket over her body. I smiled at her sleeping form, going to my bunk.

I looked up at the ceiling, closing the curtain and turning on my side. After staring at nothingness for awhile, I came to my senses.

I have a crush on (f/n). It may be small, but it's there.