Chapter 14

(Kellin P.O.V)
"(F/nn)" I gently shook her awake and she turned, beautiful (e/c) eyes shining. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Rise and shine beautiful," she blushed at my words and got out of bed. I hugged her tightly, kissing her head. "I'm gonna go ride my bike with jack, alright?"

"Ok, be safe!" I smiled and nodded, gently kissing (f/n). I grabbed my bike, walking out with jack. I really hope (f/n) doesn't mind me not spending the morning with her, but I owe it to the guys. I got on the bike starting to push the pedals.

"So what's up man, we haven't really talked a lot!" Jack looked back at me and I chuckled. We moved onto the street carefully.

"Well, not much," I said smiling and Jack smirked at me.

"You're totally in love dude, you're like in a trance, you love (f/n)!" He laughed and I chuckled too, when I lost control because a can of coke was there. I fell, and looked up seeing Jack's pale face. "MOVE!" But before I could do anything, I felt a large amount of pain swoon over me and it all went black.

(Jack P.O.V)
"Shit!" I ran over to where kellin was and his left side on the body was bloody and his face was cut. I picked him up, tossing the bike and called 911. "Please help my friend just got in a car accident!!!" Soon the ambulance came and took him away, and I rode in the back with him.

(Your P.O.V)
I sat on my bunk, eating popcorn and watching a movie on my laptop when I got a call. "Hey jack, what's up?" I hopped down from the bunk, all I heard were sirens and panting. "Jack? What's happening?"

"Its kellin! He got in an accident hurry!" I hung up the phone, getting into my car with gabe, justin, and nick, speeding to the hospital. I got there, barging through the doors.

"Hello I'm here for kellin Quinn!" I nervously tapped the counter.

"Room 142." I nodded, running through the halls and finally reaching the designated room, coming in and seeing jack, slumped over in a chair, and kellin all bruised and beaten and asleep.

"Kellin.." I whispered, coming to his side and holding his hand. "What happened?" I asked the doctor as he walked in and he looked at me with a sad expression.

"He has 3 broken ribs, a broken arm, and brain injury.. We aren't sure what it has done to his brain, but he will be ok," I nodded, clinging to kellin's arm. Just please stay alive.

(A month later)
One agonizing month. A whole dammed month and kellin still hasn't woken up. I was on the tour bus right now, writing down lyrics to songs, and my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hello, we are here to inform you that kellin is awake," I cut off the doctor and ran to my car, getting in and hurrying to the hospital. I ran to his room, and to him, engulfing him in a hug which he didn't return. I frowned, backing away and looking at him.

He looked confused, looking at the guys around me as if asking for help then he turned back to me. I feared for the worst as he looked into my fearful eyes with question.

"Who are you?"