Chapter 30

This is it. Here I was, next to Justin, who picked me up at the talent show, stating at the front door to the little bar place. I was wearing a mid sleeved black flows dress and I loved it. I did a smokey eye style, with red lips to pop. I honestly thought I looked great, and I've never though that before. I walked into the bar, with a smile on my face. "Hey!"

I recognized the voice at oli's. I blushed, pulling him into a hug with a smile. "You look stunning tonight," I grinned, twirling.

"Thanks oil!" Justin grabbed my hand, dragging me away and taking me to a table where Andy, Ashley, jake, jinxx, CC, jack, and gabe sat. I sat down next to gabe, Justin next to me. "Hey guys!"

"You nervous?" CC asked with a wink. I laughed, nodding and fiddling with my hands. I had told CC what I was doing, and he thought it was a great idea. I looked to the side, seeing kellin without kaitlynn, and sitting next to- ohmygod the sexican. Vic. Fucking. Fuentes. I averted my eyes so I wouldn't fan girl, turning to face the stage as Austin Carlile. My eyes widened.

This is heaven itself, I must be dead. "What's up everybody?" Shouts and 'hoots' were returned. "Alright, we had a volunteer, so bring it up for (f/n)!" I blushed as everyone clapped and hollered, and I bit my lip, coming up on stage, waving to everyone in the audience. Andy came up as well, sitting down at the piano waiting for my signal to go. I took a deep breath, nodding and he started to play.

I wrote this song for kellin, and I really hope he likes it. I closed my eyes, getting ready for the first verse.

Somebody said you got a new friend
but does she love you better than I can?

I looked over at kellin as I sang, emotion in every word I angrily scribbled on my tear stained notebook.

There's a big black sky over my town
I know where you're at, I bet she's around

I looked kellin in the eyes, feeling like tears were gonna fall but I ready restrained them.

Yeah, I know it's stupid
I just gotta see it for myself

I closed my eyes, memories passing by.

I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her, ohh
I'm right over here, why can't you see me, ohh

I could tell I probably pulled at his heart. His eyes were wider and his mouth was agape. The bands cheered a bit more.

I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the girl you're taking home, ooo
I keep dancing on my own

I gulped down the tears, singing with passion and feelings that I've had.

I'm just gonna dance all night
I'm all messed up, I'm so out of line
Stilettos and broken bottles
I'm spinning around in circles

All the drunken untold nights. The nights where I'd weep and drink and cut just to let the pain go away only for it to get worse.

I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her, ohh
I'm right over here, why can't you see me, ohh

I used hand gestures this time, looking right at kellin which everyone noticed.

I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the girl you're taking home, ooo
I keep dancing on my own

I sang as best I could, and the cheers started to slow down along with the music.

So far away but still so near
The lights go on, the music dies
But you don't see me standing here
I just came to say goodbye

Tears fell this time. The room was hushed, it wasn't just a song, it was a story being told, and they want to listen.

I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her, ohh
I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the girl you're taking home, ooo
I keep dancing on my own

I took a few steps towards the staircase by the edge of the stage, still singing into the microphone.

I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her, ohh
I'm right over here, why can't you see me, ohh

I allied down the stairs as I sang, eyes still locked with kellin's.

I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the girl you're taking home, ooo

I keep dancing on my own

I stood in front of kellin now, hand shaking slightly, tears rolling as the piano slowed.
I keep dancing on my own.

I dropped my arm, staring into kellin's soul, him doing the same back up at me. He quickly stood up, grabbing the back of my head and smashing his lips on mine. My eyes widened as a vision of kaitlynn appeared but I ignored it, tossing he microphone behind me and indulging myself in the kiss. Cheers erupted throughout the whole building as I stood on my tiptoes to reach him.

I pulled away, smiling breathlessly and resting my forehead on kellin's. "I love you dammit," kellin said before pulling me into another kiss. I smiled into it, breaking it before it got heated, blushing.

"I love you more, kel," kellin grinned as I said his nickname again. I hugged him tightly, feeling tears starting to fall as I remembered everything we had been through together. Just to be able to feel his arms wrapped around me, and his soft, warm lips on mine was plenty.

"Don't cry my flower,"

---------
GOD FINALLY. hahaha I've been waiting forever just to write this damned chapter, so I hope you all like it! :D I