Chapter 27

I'm not ready for this. That's all I could think as I walked up the steps to Olive Garden. Kellin  thought it would be fun to meet up and have a double date. How was this fun? That, I'd certainly never understand. I thought I'd be ok until I felt like my stomach punched itself in the face and then I knew I'd be a wreck.

How could kellin have moved on so easily? I mean yea I told him I was dating Andy but how did he meet kaitlyn? Or did he hide her from me the entire time? Andy took his hand in mine. Oh dear god this would be awkward. "(F/n)! Finally you're here!" I heard kellin call put happily. I faked a smile, tugging Andy along and sitting at a table across from the pair.

"I've heard so much about you!" Kaitlyn exclaimed, grabbing my hands with a smile. I chuckled, nodding yet inside I wanted to rip the bitch apart. How the flying fuckle did she learn so much about me in such little time?

"So have I," I said with a look at kellin whose eyes seemed to be saying "sorry!" I pulled my vision away from kellin, tuning into Andy who was introducing himself. "So, how'd you guys uh- meet?"

Kaitlyn glanced at kellin with a raised eyebrow and he nodded. "We met at the mall actually, in hot topic," kellin answered and I nodded, stealing a glance to Andy who was asking the waiter for more wine. Clearly we felt the same about the whole situation.

"How sweet," I gulped down the real words I wanted to spring out at them, staying calm and collected. Finally, after the dinner, we sat at andy's house, talking. Wonderful.

"Don't mind me, but can you all kiss for me?" Andy nearly choked on his beer and I coughed awkwardly, giving him a reassuring glance. "Sorry, but I have this so called 'special talent', and I can tell when people are in love when they kiss! So let's test you," kaitlyn finished.

I turned to Andy, giving him a silent nod, grabbing his hand to make it seem more realistic. I gave him a dirty look and he nodded back, knowing I meant to go all out with the kiss. What can I say? I want to make kellin jealous.

Andy reached for my waist, giving it a tight grip just like he did when we were at the restaurant with the other guys. I smiled and he returned the smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Closer and closer we moved forward, and our lips met. The kiss was slow, with tension in it as Andy moved his hand slightly lower.

(Kellin P.o.v)
Why'd I get myself into this mess? I wanted to show (f/n) that I'd moved on, so I went up to a random girl I saw in line and kissed her on the cheek. Turned out she was super cool and was willing to help me, since (f/n) told me she was dating Andy. It hurt actually, it did.

But (f/n) moved on and I have to pretend I did too. But the worst part was having to watch Andy kissing her. When they kissed, andy's hand moved slightly lower than how it was placed before, and (f/n) pulled him closer. I really regret ever kissing kaitlyn on the cheek.

Because now, I have to act like I've moved on, and that I'm happy with kaitlyn, and I've only known her for s day or two. I knew life would be hell from now on. I have to live with the face that I spent too much time with Stephanie, ignored (f/n), only making things worse on my side, and never trying to go talk to her.

I'd regret that forever.