Chapter 31

Bump. I hit my head on the roof of my bunk, groaning in pain and rubbing the sot that was hit. Right now I was with kellin, Justin, gabe, jack, and nick, on our way to warped tour once again. It's crazy to think How long it's been since kellin helped me that night. I slid down from my bunk, tiptoeing through the bus, finding my way to the fridge.

Opening the door, I grabbed a yogurt, peeling open the cup and getting a spoon. I made my way back to the main part of the bus, and saw kellin there. I smiled, "morning kel," I slipped in next to him as he wrapped an arm around my waist with a grin.

"Morning flower, up early huh?" I nodded, sighing happily as I ate a spoonful of the strawberry flavored goodness, resting my head on kellin's shoulder. "I'm sorry," he's said that to me everyday since I sang to him.

"I said it's ok kel, you don't have to keep saying it," with a giggle, I kissed his cheek and returned to eating the yogurt. Kellin began to hum, which I smiled at, laying my legs across his lap, head returning to his shoulder as he held me so I wouldn't fall.

"Ohmygod I am so fucking glad you guys are good now," jack said while walking into the room. He sat on the opposite side of us, looking up and raising his hands as if thanking the heavens. I laughed along with kellin, still cuddled into his chest.

"Aye, guys?" Justin called from somewhere else. We all looked over and he winked at kellin seeing that I was cuddled to him. "Bryan Stars just called, he said he wants to interview us along with (f/n)," kellin nodded with jacks me I gasped, springing up.

"Is he bringing MDE with him??" I gripped ont Justin t-shirt and he laughed, nodding.

"From what I know he's bringing johnnie," Gabe added and I gasped, setting my hands on my face and trying to restrain from fangirling. I turned to kellin with a grin, he chuckled, standing up and setting his hands on my shoulders almost protectively.

"Wait a sec, who specifically does he want to interview?" Nick budded in, he apparently heard it all from his bunk. I looked over to Justin and gabe, who actually got all he information.

"Uh, he said (f/n) and kellin," nick shrugged, plopping down where I once sat, and I turned around, hugging kellin tightly.

"I can't wait! This is gonna be amazing!" I ran back to my bunk, grabbing black skinny jeans, and a shirt that says 'don't be so basic' on it. I quickly changed, putting on eyeliner and fixing up my hair. "Ready!" I said while running towards the guys.

"Perfect timing, because we're here!" Gabe said, stopping the car. I grinned, opening the door and jumping outside, arms wide open as I felt a body collide into mine. It was obviously kellin's, and I confirmed that when he threw me into his shoulder, holding me there with one hand. I laughed, waving to people that passed us and trying not to kick kellin in the face as jack tickled me.

(Johnnie's P.O.V)
"Where the fuck are they?" I asked Bryan, groaning and jumping up on a table to sit on.

"Don't rush perfection johnnie!" Laughing, I shook my head, when I saw sleeping with sirens coming our way. I suddenly bottoms of nerves as I held the camera in my hand, but my heart seemed to beat a little faster when I saw kellin set down a girl. A gorgeous girl at that. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, with gorgeous (e/c) eyes, and she wore a shirt that said 'don't be so basic' I smiled to myself.

(Your P.O.V)
Once kellin sat me down I grabbed his hand, running to their booth with a smile. "Hai," I said with a blush and a grin, looking towards fetus Andy- aka johnnie. I tried restraining my squeals with tiny waves and smiles.

"Ready for the interview?" Kellin asked, wrapping a protective arm around my waist with a glance in johnnie's direction. I raised an eyebrow at kellin,confused.

"Hell yea, man!" Johnnie started a camera, standing ways away with the rest of the band behind or next to him, kellin's arm still wrapped around me with a slight grip. The camera started rolling and I smiled. "Hey everyone! I'm here with kellin Quinn and (f/n) (l/n), how are you guys today?"

"Good," me and kellin said at the same time which I laughed at.

"So you guys are an official couple I take it?" Bryan asked, pointing the mic towards us.

"Yeap!" I grinned, looking over at kellin who agreed as well.

"Sorry ladies, but mr.quinn is taken!" I laughed at Bryan's words, waiting for his next question.

(Johnnie's P.O.V)
They answered more and more random questions Bryan had, as I tried to stay steady for the camera. I already really liked this girl, I was hoping we would be able to hang out more later. "What would be your porn star name?" I tried restraining my laughter at the question.

He turned the mic to (f/n). "Well, if I had a dick, it'd be known as the 'anus ripper'," kellin and Bryan burst out laughing at her answer, and I bit my lip so we could hear them and not my laughs. I Seriously liked this girl. She beautiful, funny, and laid back. I'm guessing I was staring too long because I caught eyes with kellin, and he pulled (f/n) close to himself.

(Your P.O.V)
After the last question we cut off the camera, and kellin's grip on my waist was tighter than before. Either he was nervous, or he was really pusses about something. Maybe even both. "Kel you ok?" He nodded, pulling up my chin and giving me a warm kiss right in front of everybody.

Oh how I missed those lips.

------------
Johnnie is fucking fetus Andy bier sack, see for yourself! :0