Chapter 42

I stared down at the positive pregnancy test as I placed a shaky hand on my stomach. Oh god.. What will kellin think.. I ran my fingers through my hair, my shaking not calming down as I reached for the doorknob, pulling open the door. Oh god, I feel sick.

I gripped the pregnancy test, biting my lip as o stuffed it into my pocket. Should I tell kellin? Or should I wait? Sighing, I went back to the kitchen, where all the guys were fully awake. I looked at kellin with fear in my eyes as he grinned at me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my nose. "Feel better now?"

I nodded, balling up my fists so my shaking wasn't obvious. "Kellin, we need to talk.." I said, voice wavering. Kellin's eyes shine with fear for a second, looking over to jack who shrugged as well as gabe. I took his hand tightly as a signal this was it a breakup, smiling at him as I took him outside. "I.. I don't know how to say this kel," I muttered, looking down at the ground.

"You can tell me anything love," kellin answered with a tight grip on my hands. I nodded, looking towards the door to see Justin, Nick, gabe, and jack, all peering outside. Shooing them away with a wave of my hand, I turned back to kellin who was now very worried. "Is everything ok?" Nodding, I exhaled shakily, with a slight smile.

"Kellin, I'm-" I paused for a second, letting go of his hands as I got more nervous. "Im pregnant," I squeezed my eyes shut, expecting to hear footsteps running away, but instead, arms were wrapped around me, pulling me in a tight hug.

"that's amazing! I'm gonna be a dad!!" Kellin exclaimed, pulling away from the hug, and giving my stomach a kiss. "I'm so happy flower!!" Before I could respond to his sudden burst of happiness, he grabbed my face, pulling me into a deep kiss, kissing with such passion and love it seemed impossible.

"I love you so much kel," I said as I pulled away, hugging him tightly. He smiled, pecking me on the forehead and setting a hand on my belly.

"And I love you both more," Kellin answered, making me almost tear up. I wanted to give this baby the childhood I never had, I wanted to give this baby so much love and care it's overwhelming. I'd support every dream and thought it has, every faze it goes through, I'll love it to the end.

I intertwined my fingers with kellin's, smiling as I felt his hands collide with mine. "We're telling the guys right?" Kellin asked me, and I nodded, walking into the house beside him with a nervous yet happy smile.

"guys, we have an announcement to make." I started, looking up into kellin's eyes with a smile. "I'm pregnant!" I announced, opening my arms in happiness, and we got some different reactions. Jack automatically hugged us both, Nick and gabe cheered, and Justin spit out his water.

"Dude, I literally told you to never have drunk sex with her!" Justin exclaimed at kellin, and I went wide eyed. Kellin chuckled dryly, shaking his head as he set a hand on my tummy yet again.

"I certainly don't regret my decision," Kellin answered, smiling down at me, giving me a quick kiss. That night was worse, though. I was sick the entire night, and had a huge headache, so I couldn't sleep. Kellin was sound asleep right now, and I was cuddled against his warm chest while he smiled in his sleep.

I kissed his parted lips, making him wake up slightly. I smiled as his tired eyes adjusted to my face, and once they did he grinned. "Watching me sleep?" He questioned which I scoffed at.

"Go back to sleep dork," I defended and he chuckled, his hoarse 'just woke up' voice making it sound way to sexy for my liking. He shifted, taking my chin in his hand as he planted his soft lips onto mine. I kissed him back with passion, making him smile against my lips. Pulling away, I liked his nose with a chuckle, laying my head back down on his chest.

Despite how crappy I feel, I still feel so amazing.

--------------------
Sorry for this short chapter!! I have it all planned out so I pinky promise it'll get better! Vote and comment pretty please!