Chapter 38

(Your P.O.V)
I scrunched my nose, seeing the sunlight peer through my closed eyes. I slowly blinked them open, automatically squinting when I was met with its morning bliss. I thought I had curtains! But I dismissed that thought when the realization came to me that I was on the couch, facing the front door, lying on kellin's lap. "Morning sleepyhead," I giggled in tiredness, looking up at kellin's bright eyes. Ah, what a great thing to wake up to. "Sleep well?" I smiled as I felt the soft lips I loved so much kiss my forehead.

"Mhmm," I murmured, closing my eyes as I felt the relaxing feeling of kellin's fingers running through my hair. "Where are the guys?" Kellin helped me sit up carefully, when in my view came my wheelchair.

"They're getting some coffee," he answered, which I nodded in response to. "Want to go outside?" I nodded, smiling because He always knew me best. He put his arms underneath my body, lifting me up bridal style, giving my nose a swift kiss and set me down on the wheelchair as careful as he could. Kellin went around to the back of the wheelchair and pushed me through the house, and outside to the patio, where I was greeted with the beautiful view of the early morning sun.

"It's beautiful," I said, eyes dancing around at the scene before me, the leaves green, grass crisp with wet dew drops of rain, and sky blue and painted with a light pink as the sun went higher.

"You're beautiful," Kellin said in response, which I chuckled at. He was always one for cheesy romantic ness and I loved him for it. He wheeled me over to a chair, which he sat down on, taking my hand in his gentle grasp making me grin. God was I in love with this man. Just then a car full of the infamous coffee-getters arrived.

"You guys are looking all romantic and shit," Justin said as he walked up to us, followed by jack, gabe, and nick. I laughed, shaking my head and taking the coffee handed to me by nick in my grasp. I took a sip of the hot drink, taste buds meeting the butter yet delightful taste of coffee and Carmel put together to make my favorite drink.

"My favorite! Thanks you guys," I said with a warm smile, when I sharp pain rippled through my body. I hissed in response, instantly seeing kellin's worried face coming into my vision. "Ah," I grabbed my side, buying my lip to help my brain focus on something else.

"Are you ok?" Kellin asked, grabbing my hand as jack took my coffee inside for me. I looked into his worried eyes and nodded.

"I'm ok kel," he nodded wearily, smiling and leaning forward to give my forehead a kiss. Before he could get any further and out of reach, I took the back of his head and guided it so our lips would meet. I kissed him with enough love mustered up into two seconds that it left him wanting more, so when I pulled away and set my hand back on the arm of the wheel chair he pouted. "Come on silly, let's go inside," he poked my nose as if to say yes, helping me get inside.

"Your coffee madam," jack joked, making me laughed as I took the coffee into my grasp.

"How're you feeling?" Nick asked and I shrugged, not really feeling anything, yet feeling everything. Kellin picked me up bridal style once again, taking me to the couch with ease and setting me next to gabe, plopping down next to me afterwards.

(Kellin P.O.V)
I sat next to (f/n) watching her take a sip from her coffee cup. I smiled and leaned forward, kissing her cheek. "I'm gonna go get some snacks, ok?" I said while standing up, giving Justin the look as we called it.

"Okie dokie, bring me skittles?" She asked with puppy eyes. I adored those eyes, I melt every time I look into them. Nodding, I set a gentle hand on her shoulder and gave her a quick kiss. Payback for earlier! I thought as I pulled away, waving to her and walking outside with Justin.

"You sure you want this man? No backing down later," I nodded quickly, practically running to our car, getting in the driver's side, and starting the car while Justin closed his door. I drove for a small bit, finally pulling up to where we wanted to go. I stepped out of the car as well as Justin, and we walked together to the entrance. I was ready to buy something that might change my life forever, in a good or bad way.

The ring.

-------------
Ayyyyy do after reviewing this, I noticed I was being super poetic and shit xD I hope you enjoyed, I worked hard to make it up to you! Vote and comment!