Chapter 25

I groaned into my pillow. I seriously did not want to deal with this right now. What exactly? A period. I hissed in pain when a cramp came, not wanting to stand up because of it. ((We all know the feel)) After it passed, I stood up, throwing my hair in a messy bun, and putting on sweatpants and a tank top.

I went downstairs with a groan, clutching my stomach. "Do you have pain pills?" I asked CC as politely as possible. He turned towards me with a raised brow.

"Why?" He asked when another cramp came.

"Just because!" I snapped and his eyes widened, throwing his hands up in surrender. "Sorry," I mumbled and he walked to a cabinet, pulling out a bottle of pills. I took two, swallowing them dry and sighing. Now to wait. I sat on the couch, breathing in and out slowly.

CC stared at me like I was a unicorn, when Ashley walked in. "Shit, what's wrong with you?" I flipped him off, getting up off the couch and walking upstairs, when I felt like crying. Why was I a bitch? I sat on the ground, leaning against the wall beginning to cry. "(F/n)? What's wrong?" Ashley asked, picking me up and into his arms.

I sobbed against his chest, "I was being so r-rude to you," A tear fell down my cheek as he kissed my head.

"Its alright," he cooed, taking me to the couch and setting me down. I sniffled, CC patting my leg in reassurance and I stuffed my face in a pillow, screaming. "(F/n), is it that time..?" I nodded into the pillow, taking it off my face.

Andy walked in then, smiling and I began to giggle. Giggles turned into chuckles, and chuckles tuned into uncontrollable laughter. "Uh.. Is there something on my face?" I started to laugh slower, giggling again. Then I felt tears. "(F/n)!" Andy grabbed me and hugged me tight while I cried.

"I'm on my period," I said helplessly into his chest with a sad sigh. Andy rubbed my back with a nod. "Can I have chocolate?" I asked, pulling away from andy with puppy eyes.

"I can't resist those eyes," he said with a smile, poking my nose. "Hey, will you come with me to the store ash?" Ashley nodded, standing up, patting my shoulder and walking out the door with andy.

(Andy P.O.V)
"So, you and (f/n) seem to be hitting it off eh?" I shrugged, getting in the car and starting it. I looked over at ashley and he smirked. "It's obvious you like her,"

"She's a great girl, but I don't like her like that," I defended and Ashley laughed. "What?" I pressed on the gas, looking at him.

"It's just funny. Keep telling yourself that Romeo, she's kellin's anyways," my heart panged. He's right, they haven't broken up at all. (F/n) actually haven't talked to him since it happened. And Ashley was right, I have feelings for (f/n), but I'd never tell.

We got to the store, and I patted my pocket making sure it contained my wallet. I walked with Ashley to the entrance, pulling the door open and walking into the people filled store. I grabbed a few bars of chocolate, heading to where all the flowers were.

"Oooh gonna get her flowers? How romantic. Your totally getting some later." I chuckled and rolled my eyes at Ashley's perverted comment, getting her black, red, and white roses. I smelled them with a smile.

(Your P.O.V)
The door opened, and there stood Andy and Ashley, with chocolates, and andy with different colors of roses. Andy handed them to me with a grin. "Andy, you're so sweet," I said with a smile, hugging him tightly as well as ashley. All I thought while o ate the chocolate and smelled the beautiful roses, was.

Periods suck.

---------------
Yessssss this is a filler chapter, because I'm thinking of more ideas currently! I hope you're all enjoying! :D