Chapter 40

(Your P.O.V)
You know what my favorite thing about being outside in the afternoon is? The sunset. The gorgeous purple and pink colors, the sky just the right shade of a perfect blue, the last light of the day peering through the green leaves of the trees creating shadows that scattered across the sidewalk I was walking on. Yes, walking on.

Two days ago I got to get rid of my wheelchair, and I thought I'd love to go out on a much needed walk. Kellin told me that he was inviting his friend Vic over, and obviously I fucking knew who that was, I'm not stupid. His band wasn't my all time favorite, but I sure as hell loved his music. My phone started to buzz in my back pocket, and when I pulled it yet a picture of kellin giving me a piggy back ride showed up on the screen making me smile. "Hey kel!"

I could tell kellin smiled when he answered, "hey flower, do you wanna head back home? Vic is on his way, and I want you to be safe in my arms," you could hear his puppy eyes from the other side of the phone. I chuckled, so in love with this big goof.

"Of course, be there soon, love you!" I began to walk and I smiled at his response, "I love you more!" I hung up the phone, putting it into my pocket again and beginning the short journey back to our house.

(Kellin P.O.V)
Phew. Im glad she believed that Vic was coming over, I was hoping she would. Why exactly? Well, because tonight, right out on our front porch, in front of her favorite thing- the sunset, I wanted to announce my love for her in the best way possible. I smiled at the thought of slipping the beautiful ring I got her onto her finger.

Right when I stuffed the box in my pocket, the door opened revealing my beautiful soon to be fiancé. She walked in with a smile, talking off her jacket and setting it on a hook, coming up and giving me a sweet lingering kiss.

(Your P.O.V)
I wrapped my arms around kellin's neck with a smile, while his hands found their way to my waist, pulling me closer to his body. "Miss me?" I asked with a giggle as he kisses my nose.

"Of course I did," he answered, gripping my waist a bit tighter when he suddenly seemed to get very nervous. I raised an eyebrow, wondering why he was acting so nervous. I could tell he was nervous because he bit his lip, and seemed to look around the room and down at my hands a few times. "Wanna go outside?" I smiled, how he knew me so well.

I nodded, laughing when he pulled my body into his side, his arm around me. "You ok kel?" I asked him once we got outside and sat ourselves down. He grabbed my left hand, squeezing it with a smile, looking me straight in the eye. He was acting kind of strange, I could read the clear nervousness in his eyes. He stood up, still holding my left hand, when he got on one knee. My eyes widened and my heart thumped in my chest.

"(F/n), ever since I first met you, I knew you were something special to me. When we first began to date, to the day we first kiss, and even the days where we were having very hard times, I still loved you unconditionally!" I smiled, feeling the tears threatening to fall as I put a shaky hand over my mouth in shock when he pulled out a black little box. "(F/n) (l/n), will you make me the happiest man on the earth and marry me?" I gasped as he opened the box, the ring gleaming.

"YES!" He stood up and I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist while I clinged onto kellin. "iloveyouiloveyoyiloveyou!" I shouted, grabbing his face and pulling him into a passionate kiss. He smiled against my lips, slowly pulling away, and placing the ring onto my finger.

(Kellin's P.O.V)
I carefully sat her down, I had stopped smiling since she shouted the answer, when she wrapped her arms tightly around shoulders, while I wrapped mine around her waist, bodies as close as possible. "I love you flower," I said, giving her a quick kiss. She smiled. Giving me a quick kiss back.

"I love you more kel," she answered, and I placed a hand on her back, guiding her back into the house. Jack, Justin, nick, and gave were all hiding before when she came in, and now they were out, waiting for us to come back inside. (F/n) grinned as she put up her left hand, the guys erupting in cheers and whistles.

"congrats man!" Justin said, giving me a 'guy' hug, and moving into (f/n) to give her a huge as well.

(Your P.O.V)
"I say we celebrate!" Gabe shouted, answered by cheers when the doorbell rang. Nick went to go get it, and he came back with Vic. Woah. I got used to having these guys around, but Vic Fuentes??? I controlled my fangirling as he came up to me, extending a hand.

"Nice to finally meet you! You weren't kidding when you said she's beautiful kellin," Vic commented, making my eyes go slightly wife as I blushed. Kellin came from behind me, wrapping an arm tightly around my waist almost in protectiveness. "and congrats man!" Vic added, turning to kellin for them to do s little handshake.

Jack came back into the room with a few cups filled with drinks, and I glanced down at my hand, smiling at the beautiful gleam of the diamonds. I fiddled with it using my fingers a bit, smiling as I thought of walking down the aisle to see kellin standing there, in a tux, smiling, and looking right towards me.

It's gonna be perfect.

----------
Soo I hope you guys liked it!! He finally proposed xD vote and comment!! :D