Chapter 29

Envy. Hatred. Pure, pure, jealousy. I watched as kellin kissed kaitlynn with a huge grin on his face. I sighed, averting my eyes from the sight and onto Andy who was now making out with Ashley. I've had enough of couples for today. I sat up from my seat, walking outside and sitting on a bench there. I grabbed my head phones out of my back pocket and stuck them in my ears, plugging it into my phone.

I scrolled through my music, clicking on 'savior' my black veil brides. I sent a text to my brother, saying hello, because ever since I left I hadn't gotten to see him at all. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sound of the melody playing in my ears, tugging at memories from the back of my brain. I felt a tap on my shoulder, so I took out an earbud, turning to see nobody, when I heard laughter. "Agh damn you CC! You always get me!"

He laughed, sliding next to me on the bench. "What's up?" I shrugged, deciding to be polite and taking out my other headphone, pausing my music. "Savior, huh?"

"Yea, it's a favorite." He grinned at me, waving over to someone ways away. I squinted my eyes to see jake and jinxx running around and apparently playing tag. I giggled when CC got up from his seat to run around with them.

"Hey there," I looked towards where the voice came from and there was Justin, nick, gabe, and jack. I gasped, running up to them and choosing Justin to hug first since he was there. I hadn't seen them since it happened and I was so glad I could see them now. I hugged the rest of the group, grinning.

"How have you guys been?" I set my hands on my hips, scanning their faces.

"We should be asking you that!" Jack said, coming and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I laughed, shaking my head.

"I've been better.." After a few exchanged nods of understanding, they had to go find kellin. I'm guessing they knew about kellin and kaitlynn, I wish they would've brought it up. Unless I did, which would show how I have not moved on. Which is only the truth, because I seriously haven't not one bit. I walked back in, seeing Andy and Ashley had stopped making out, so I came back to where I was sitting, glancing at kellin and kaitlynn.

I just wish I could be kaitlynn. I really wish I was enough for kellin just like she is. I have no idea why I didn't think of trying to let him explain himself, I mean he did ignore me for 2 weeks.. In that moment I felt my heart break yet beat faster as I caught eyes with kellin. He shined his smile, eyes crinkling from it only making him look more adorable. I looked away without exchanging a smile back.

Idiot. I mentally face palmed myself. He probably thinks I hate him because I'm such a dumb butt. I couldn't resist looking overstated the pair yet again, and caught a glimpse of kaitlynn kissing kellin. I sighed, putting my chin in my hand. "You ok?" Ashley's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yea," I said with a longing look towards kellin. Andy and Ashley looked at eachother, exchanging knowing glances. Sigh, why can't relationships be as perfect as theirs.

"Doesn't seem like it," Andy added, with a raised eyebrow, pushing me with his facial expression to say what was on my mind.

"Alright, it's kellin." They both nodded, taking glances at kellin who was having a ton of fun with kaitlynn. This is hard.

(Kellin P.O.V)
This is hard. Like extremely hard, and I can tell it's hard for kaitlynn too. Luckily we're both damn good at acting, or we'd be screwed. It hit me as I smiled at (f/n) that this was very very real. (F/n) seems to be heartbroken, I don't even know why I haven't told her the truth about me and kaitlynn.

It's incredibly hard for me to kiss kaitlynn, and hold her hand, and act like a perfect couple, but every time I tell kaitlynn just to tell (f/n) it's fake, she always says to wait a bit longer, so I do. And I'm thinking the night of the talent show, I'll tell her. Without kaitlynn's consent this time, because it needs to be done. "She's looking,"

Before I could respond, kaitlynn planted her lips on mine. I didn't want to kiss back. At all. I wanted to pull away and go and kiss (f/n) instead, but I had no idea what was holding me back. I kissed her back, glancing every now and then to (f/n), and once she finally looked away I stopped the kiss with a sigh. I can't wait until tomorrow.

(Your P.O.V)
I watched as kaitlynn out her lips on his. What shocked me most? That kellin didn't seem to kiss back until a few seconds later. Sighing, I watched as they both smiled, enjoying themselves. I thought of a lyric for the song, and quickly grabbed a piece of paper, pulling out a pen and jotting down the lyric.

I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her.

-----------
Hind for the song she's gonna sing! I love that song, snd I thought it'd be perfect for her to sing at the talent thingymabob. So yea! Love you guys xD