Chapter 45

I sat on my bed, back against the headboard as I stared out into the hall leading to the bedrooms, listening to the disgusting chatter of kellin and a girl, who was named Lily. They were doing a song together, since lily was found over YouTube and the whole band instantly loved her and her voice. So hear I sat, listening to their laughter and chattiness, along with both of their velvet voices singing with an occasional giggle. Sighing, I picked myself up from bed, trudging towards the dreaded chuckles, stopping in front of an extra bedroom , watching them with weary eyes. "Hey kel, I'm gonna go to andy's house for a little bit ok?" Kellin looked back at me, smiling and waving as he put back on his headphones.

Sighing, I defeatedly decided to walk to the black veil brides house, since it wasn't that far away. Once I reached there, I felt a twinge in my stomach, like something wasn't right back at home. Shaking the thoughts away, I knocked a couple times on the door, pulling the jacket I wore a little more around my body. "(F/n)! Hey!" Andy exclaimed, letting me in with a smile. "What brings you here?"

"just didn't want to be alone, heh." I said, while thoughts of kellin and that lily sprang to my mind one too many times. "you know lily right?" I asked Andy, which he nodded to. He began to walk to another room, and I followed him, beginning to tell him more. "well, her and kellin have been working together for like a week on a song and they seem to really hit it off," I mentioned, looking up at Andy as he spun to see me.

"Really?" He asked me and I nodded, sighing as I sat down in a chair. "hate to break it to you, but she's known around all you tubers and bands as the 'slut'." Frowning, I imagined walking in on kellin and lily making out or worse, farther. But I really trust kellin with all my heart, I know he'd never hurt me. Plus, were engaged, and that shows how that he does love me more than he says. After a bit of talking with Andy, I made my way back home, opening the door to the front of the house and stepping in, frowning as I heard a moan.

"Kellin I think she's back," a voice, not sure whose, but I could tell it was a girl. And what I certainly could tell is that there were two voices, and one was kellin's. Frowning, I slowly made upstairs where I heard the rustle of clothes and clang of a belt, when the door burst open and before me stood a very disheveled lily and kellin.

"hey babe!" Kellin announced, seeming to be out of breath as he grabbed me by my waist, pulling me to him. I could literally smell the sex and booze on him. I pushed him off of me, with a frustrated huff as he looked at me wide eyed.

"your shirt's on backwards," I muttered in disgust at kellin, whose shirt was backwards and inside out. "And your shoes are on the wrong foot," I noted towards lily, whose face went pale. Disgusted, I pushed them away, going into my room and grabbing the infamous bag I came here with, stuffing all my belongings in as kellin asked what I was doing. "Leaving," I muttered coldly, being followed down the stairs by Lily and kellin.

"Leaving!?" Kellin asked frantically, watching me as I grabbed the belongings I could from downstairs. Glaring at him, and then Lily, she stepped back in fear a bit. "To where?!" Kellin asked, grabbing my arm, and I shook his hand off.

"I don't know kellin. But you know what you did." His face went white, which only finalized my opinion. He grabbed my hand again, which I yanked back. "I'm leaving!" I shouted, and kellin only grabbed my hand more.

"DONT" he yelled while I ran from his grip. I turned with a glare looking at him hard in the eyes.

"LET ME GO" I said, yanking my arm back and he huffed in anger.

"YOURE BEING A BITCH! LET ME EXPLAIN!" I pushed him off of me, staring him straight in the eyes.

"FUCK OF-" My sentence was cut off my a sting in my cheek. I looked up at kellin, whose eyes were wide, with hand in the air. I lifted a hand on my cheek, as he reached out for me in a plead, which I ignored, grabbing my bag and throwing it in the back of my car. I climbed into my car, slamming the door and speeding off as fast as I could. "He never loved me." I muttered with envy, pulling into the driveway of Andy's house again, with a perfectly clear hand mark fresh on my face. I know he didn't feel the way I did.

Or he wouldn't have cheated.

---------
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. All of your comments meant a lot to me (: