Chapter 3

(Your P.O.V)
The next day, I had gotten up earlier than everyone else on the bus, to my surprise. I was usually always the one to wake up late. I went outside, enjoying the gentle breeze of the wind. I closed my eyes, finally feeling free and happy, being away from home. I still felt like a burden to everyone, joining them in such short notice. "Oh, morning (f/n)," I heard from behind me.

I looked back to see Justin, sitting beside me and pulling out a smoke. "Morning," I smiled, and he lit the cigarette. "How's life?" I asked him, trying to lighten up the awkwardness.

"I can't complain," he said and I chuckled, leaning my head against the bus. I looked up at the early morning sky, standing up. "I'll be out here," Justin told me and I nodded, walking inside to see gabe and jack awake.

"Morning guys!" I chirped, smiling and sitting on the couch next to them.

"Morning!" Jack said, smiling back and leaning against the back of the couch, and I looked at gabe, when it looked like a lightbulb went off in his head.

"We should totally go to a party today!" He exclaimed, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. I laughed, grabbing his hands since I was getting a headache from it. Nick walked in, clearly annoyed.

"I was trying to sleep," he said making us laugh. He walked into the kitchen, making some toast.

"But yea I'd love to go to a party! But where?" I asked, and gabe smirked.

"Kellin got invited to a party at andy biersack's place!" My mouth hung open, shocked. I nodded quickly, clapping excitedly. "You do have something to wear, right?" He added and I nodded, smiling.

"Can you wake up kellin (f/n)? I can't get him up," nick told me and I nodded, blushing. I went to his bunk, slowly sliding open the curtain. I gently tapped his shoulder.

"Kellinnn" I said, poking his cheeks. I heard a groan, and he turned to me, and smiled. "Morning!" I said, smiling. He chuckled, getting out of the bunk.

"Morning," he returned in a tired morning voice, which sounded very hot by the way. I followed him to where the others were, still blushing at how his voice sounded in the morning.

"We're going to that party by the way kellin!" Jack said, and kellin nodded in response, yawning and stretching. I decided to stop staring at kellin, since I was probably coming off as a creep, and sat down. Hours passed and finally, it was time for the party. I grabbed my only dress from my bag, putting it on with high combat boot shoes.

I smiled, nervously pinching the bottom of my dress. "You look great," kellin said making me blush and smile.

"So do you!" The awkwardness was too much, so thank god we got into the car to go. Justin drove, nick next to him, and I got squished in between jack, gabe, and kellin, since I was "small enough". After an uncomfortable car ride, we finally arrived.

Kellin got out first, then me, then gabe, then jack. I fixed my dress, walking next to kellin. I'm about to meet fucking black veil brides. I looked up at kellin nervously, and he smiled, seeing my nervous glance, pulling me close to him by the shoulder and walking with me. Jack knocked on the door, and when the door opened, I felt like fainting.

Right there, was Ashley Purdy. I screamed internally, my shyness getting the best of me as I clung to kellin's side. "Guys, this is (f/n)!" Kellin introduced me and andy walked in the room. Holy crap how am I in a room full of attractive band members?!

"Hey I'm j-" I cut jinxx off, chuckling and blushing.

"I-im a big fan," I said, smiling, feeling the warmth beside me disappear. I inwardly pouted, still keeping on a smile.

"Nice to meet you!" Andy said, giving me a hug. I blushed, completely speechless and hugged him back. I went and sat down next to kellin on the couch, getting shy. A knock came at the door and jake went to get it, and when the person walked in, I swear right there I nearly fainted.

In walked in, the adorable and amazing, Oliver Sykes. Am I dead? Seriously, am I in band member heaven?! I blushed as we made eye contact, and I shyly waved at him. "Who's this?" Oli asked, and luckily kellin decided to answer for me.

"This is (f/n)!" He said and I smiled, a light pink blush on my cheeks. I looked around at all the band members and right now, if I died, I'd be ok with it. My god this is amazing.

"We should play 7 minutes in heaven," ashley said, smirking at me. I knew he'd at one point want to watch the shy, awkward, me suffer. Everyone, sadly, agreed and we all sat in a circle. Andy placed a batman keychain, Ashley put in a wrapped condom, not surprised, CC put in his infamous bandana, jinxx put a bracelet, jake put in his own keychain, when it came my turn.

I put in a bobby pin, kellin put in a random card he had, justin put a cigarette, wow, nick put a gum wrapper he had in his pocket, gabe put a picture of his dog, jack put in a card from a deck, and last but not least, oli put in a rubber band. "Let's make (f/n) go first!" said, handing me the bucket of stuff.

I blushed, closing my eyes and feeling around, pulling out a folded paper. I opened it up, seeing a picture of Gabe's dog. I stood up, Ashley and CC wolf whistling and I went into the closet.

(Kellin P.O.V)
My heart dropped when (f/n) pulled out Gabe's item. I really hoped that I could get to go in the closet with her. I don't expect a kiss, but I would at least like to hug her for 7 minutes straight, that sounds wonderful.

All I really did hear from the closet was laughing and when the two came out, it was obvious gabe just tickled her the entire time. I sighed in relief, andy pulling out an item.

(Your P.O.V)
Eventually, we fully went around the circle. Well, andy ended up going with Ashley and the entire time they told each other stupid pick up lines. Ashley chose jack, which was mostly laughs. CC chose andy, and the entire time was just literally laughter then silence then laughter again. Nobody knew what happened then.

Jinxx chose gabe, which was pretty hilarious considering jinxx is shy and gabe tried to tell jokes that just didn't work. Jake chose kellin, and of course, shared a nice conversation together which nobody was surprised at.

Justin ended up picking nick, and nick ended up picking justin, so both times they were in the closet they smoked, which again, surprised nobody. Gabe picked CC, and all I could hear was pun after terrible pun. Jack chose kellin, and all I heard was whispering. And oli got jinxx, and shared an unknown interesting conversation.

It finally came to kellin's turn, and he pulled out my bobby pin.