Chapter 55

I walked up to where kellin stood, smiling brightly as I unlocked my arm with oil's, handing my flowers to Andy, and turning back to kellin and oli who gave each other a hug. Smiling brightly, I took ahold of kellin's hands, running my thumb over the top of them, while he gently squeezed my hands. The preacher began to speak. "We are gathered here today, to celebrate-" he was interrupted.

"Fuck all that, I know what I want," my eyes widened at kellin's words, and he grabbed my face, indulging into a kiss, which I gladly accepted. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed, everybody cheering, especially the wedding party. Pulling away, he took the ring from the pillow the clearly annoyed preacher held, slipping it onto my finger, as I did the same.

"I now present to you, Mr. And Mrs. Quinn!" Smiling brightly, I grabbed kellin's hand, raising it and fist pumping the air as our fingers interlocked. Kellin picked me up bridal style, running all the way outside, while the guys blew bubbles around us. I gave kellin another kiss, smiling and never stopping.

"Have fun you two!" Jack shouted.

"And remember you're pregnant!" Andy shouted, making me laugh as kellin frowned a tiny bit. He helped me into the car, getting into the drivers seat as I buckled up. I grabbed his hand, looking at him and he leaned forward, giving me a kiss.

"I love you so goddamn much," I said, kissing him back quickly and he giggled.

"I love you so goddamn much more," as we laughed, he started the car, and I turned on the radio, sticking in a CD. A specific CD I had recorded for him when he forgot about me, after the accident on his bike. "Awe- baby,"he said, clearly remembering it.

"You think I'd forget about it? It's special, and so is this," smiling, I gave him a little wink as I sang along, eyes closed. He joined, voice perfect as always. Smiling, he began to run his thumb over my hand as we sang together. Soon enough, it went to more upbeat songs, which we were ready for. The entire car ride to the fancier hotel we booked for kellin and I consisted of occasional stops for make out sessions, singing, and few tears.

"Andddd were here now love!" I clapped happily as he pulled into the parking lot, opening the door and stepping out, trying to be cautious. I grasped kellin's hand, giving him a quick kiss as we made our way into the hotel.

"Congratulations you two!" The front desk lady told us, handing is our room key with a smile. With little kisses here and there, we finally made it to our room. Kellin opened the door, letting me step inside. Kellin smiled, locking the door and cupping my face in his hand as he kissed me. I ran my fingers through his hair as he pulled me close, smiling into the kiss.

"Help me out of the dress?" I winked and kellin bit his lip, nodding and kissing my cheek. He went to the other side, unzipping it and letting the corset top fall down as I covered my chest. I had gotten a separate dress for the after party, so it's not as awkward. Kellin's eyes wandered down to my covered chest, and I smirked. "What ya little perve, want to see?" Kellin's mouth pulled into a smirk and I chuckled, shaking my head. "Too bad!"

With a wink, I put on a black lacy bra, taking out the dress for the party and setting it on the bed. Kellin came from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed the back of my neck, making a slight blush form on my cheeks. "I love you," Kellin whispered, and I turned around in his arms with a grin.

"I love you more," I pecked him on the lips, slipping on my flats. "Let's get going my dear husband," he smiled at my words, taking a hold of my hand as we walked out of the room, heading back to the lobby of the hotel, hand in hand. We got into our car, turning on the radio and singing and dancing to any song that came on. After a short drive, we made it.

"Let's goo!" Kellin grabbed my hand, lifting it in the air as we walked inside the club-like place, and everyone cheered. I waved to everyone, when my eyes locked with my brothers. Oh my god I've missed him. I let go of kellin's hand, running to him and meeting him halfway with a gigantic hug.

"I can't believe you're married sis!" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Me either! And pregnant!" I set a hand on my belly with a chuckle. "I've missed you so much," he was about to answer but was interrupted by the dj.

"Alright party people! We have a special performance from the one and only groom of tonight! Come up here would ya?" My eyes widened and I blushed, turning and seeing him coming towards me with a smile. He took a hold of my hand, taking me onto the stage with him, and in a chair. He whistled, and gabe, jack, Justin, and Nick came up on stage, with their instruments and drum sticks.

I set a hand to my mouth, feeling shocked yet so incredibly happy. "(F/n), you mean the world to me. I love you more than anything in the world, and you're absolutely perfect. We've stuck together through ups and downs, and this is why we're here today. I love you beautiful, and everything about you!" I blushed immensely as he took my hand, giving it a kiss and giving the band a nod.

(((Quick A/N, it's not the original, it's like the PTV version of the song)))

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

A tear fell down my face as I looked into kellin's eyes, smiling.

Yeah...
I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay?
I say

Kellin ran his fingers gently through my hair, smiling brightly at me while he sang every word.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Tears slowly fell as Kellin held my hand, giving it squeezes every now and then.

Yeah
Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

I remember always being secure about the face that I'm not enough for him, and that he's so out of my league, but now.. I don't feel like that.

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

He moved around on the stage some, pulling me up form the chair and spinning me around.

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The music slowed at Kellin looked into my eyes, which were full of love and happiness. I smiled. Intertwining our fingers as he continued.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

He gave my lips a quick kiss and I hugged tightly, letting the smaller audience finish their applauds and whistles. As I looked at Kellin in the eyes, I knew this was the right decision. I want this, and forever. I know I love Kellin more than anything in the world.

And I know he feels the same.

--------------
Ayyyy so I think this book is gonna have only maybe two more chapters, and maybe extra smut at the end for absolutely no reason, but just for ya guys. Cx