Chapter 52

-one month later-

Kellin and I had already perfectly planned out our wedding. He talked every night, staying up late just to make plans, and to hear each others voices. Today, he's coming home, and I still haven't told him about the baby. My phone chimed and I glanced at it 'almost there!' My eyes widened as I read kellin's text. I grabbed a jacket, putting it on over the shirt I wore.

I'm certainly starting to show a little bit, and I certainly don't want kellin to walk in and me tell him I'm pregnant, I want it to be more private. Biting my lip, I fixed my hair, smiling. I heard the sound of a door opening and shutting, I had left the door open for him. Gasping, I rushed downstairs, meeting eyes with Kellin. "(F/N)!!" Kellin shouted as I ran downstairs.

"KELLIN!!" I jumped into his arms, instantly wrapping my legs around his waist and clinging onto him tightly. Kellin moved his face, giving me a deep kiss. "I missed you much," I said breathlessly, setting my head on kellin's shoulder as I hugged him closely.

"I missed you so much more," he returned, making me smile against his shoulder. I lifted my head, setting my nose to his,making him chuckle slightly as he shifted to plant his lips on mine. Smiling, I kissed him gently, when Kellin began to walk from where he stood before. We struggled getting to my room as we kissed, and once we got there Kellin gently set me onto the bed, hovering over me.

I pulled his face down to kiss him, while he started to unzip my jacket. "Wait." Kellin froze at my voice. "We can't," I took my hands off of him, bringing my hands down to zip up my jacket again. Kellin looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "I need to tell you something," I gulped, nervous as ever. I don't know up he's going to react this time, and the thought terrifies me.

"You can tell me anything," Kellin answered, taking my hand on his and rubbing the top of it with his thumb. I took a deep breath, biting my lip as I felt him squeeze my hand. "It's ok beautiful, you can tell me anything," I looked up at Kellin with tears in my eyes as he smiled at me.

"Kellin I'm-" I felt myself choke on the word. "I'm pregnant," I squeezed my eyes shut, my heart pounding a thousand times faster as I felt kellin stop rubbing the top of my hand. I bit my lip, slowly peeking one eye open, when Kellin sprang up from the bed.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He shouted, scooping me up And spinning me around. He set me down again, grabbing my face tons of tiny kisses as I squealed. "This is amazing babe! Our wedding, and I get to be a dad? It's a dream come true for me!" Kellin exclaimed, grabbing me and pulling me into the tightest hug he could muster up.

"I'm so glad you're happy," I said into his chest, smiling and wrapping my arms around him in a hug. We stood like that for a few minutes, and it reminded me of the the we played seven minutes in heaven. We ended up having to go into the closer together and we stood there, just like this, hugging.

And it sure was heaven.

---------------
Short chapter, I know I'm super duper sorry, this one was kind of a filler. School is being an asshat right now so I won't update as fast, but I certainly will update at the very least every week. Thanks for hanging in there cx