Chapter 4

My breath hitched as he looked at me, I didn't know what I'd do. He stood up, and reached his hand down to me, helping me. I was an obvious blushing mess, and everyone snickered at that. Once I got into the closet with him, things were quiet. "So, i-"

I was cut off when kellin pulled me into a bear hug. I blushed, hugging him back just as tight. I tried pulling away but his grip only got tighter. I set my head on his chest while he hugged me. "I'm sorry for being a burden to you all," I muttered and kellin chuckled.

"No, I enjoy your company silly," he said, playing with my hair. I blushed, closing my eyes as he hugged me closer.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked and he blushed, looking to the side and kept a bit quiet, thinking, then content with his answer.

"You need it," he concluded, and I nodded, hugging him. It seemed like it was forever here with him, cuddled into his chest, few tears falling as he reassured me that everyone enjoyed me being here, and that I would be ok. When the 7 minutes were over, Ashley opened the door.

"Called it!" Gabe shouted from outside, and I blushed when Ashley handed him 5 bucks.

"You bet on us?!" I said, shocked. Ashley nodded, laughing with CC and Gabe and Jack. We sat back down in the circle, both of us blushing. After a few more hours of partying, and getting drunk, we all ended up falling asleep at Andy's place.

(The next morning)
I woke up, the feeling of a headache banging through my brain as I sat up. I rubbed my head, groaning and trudging to the kitchen, getting some water. I heard shuffling from behind me and saw CC, Ashley, Jack, and Gabe waking up as well. "Here," I said, chuckling and giving them waters as well.

They thanked me, and oli, who was passed out on the couch next to jinxx woke up, rubbing his head. I handed him a water to, and I blushed when he smiled at me. So adorable! I sat on the couch, chugging a water and sighing. Jake walked in the room, not lifting his feet of the floor, grabbing a water as well.

"We should probably go," nick said, walking into the room while rubbing his temples. I got up, putting on my shoes, and jack went to find justin while I went to find kellin. The last thing I really remember from last night was 7 minutes in heaven, hugging kellin. I looked in each room, finding kellin in the bathroom, on the floor.

I chuckled, taking the bottle of whiskey he was cuddling and set it on the counter, when he decided to replace the bottle with me. I blushed as he tightened his grip on me, making me squish into his chest. Andy showed up, seeing us then smirking. "Help me!" I said, struggling to get out of kellin's grip.

Andy pried kellin's arms from around me, and I shook him awake. "Kellin, wake uppp" I said, and he shot up, grabbing his forehead.

"Ow," he said and I nodded, smiling sadly and handing him a water bottle. "Thanks!" He said, taking a sip of it and sighing.

"If you don't get together in a month, I'll be damn surprised," I looked back blushing, glaring at jack. He put his hands up in surrender, walking away and I helped kellin off, dusting myself off. We walked to the living room, getting ready to go.

"Thanks for inviting us!" I shouted, while closing the door and walking back with everyone to the tour bus. Once I went inside, I changed into comfy clothes, laying down on my bunk, rubbing my temple and sighing, just wanting to relax.

I felt like total crap, and the only way I usually feel better when I do is to sing, and play guitar. So, I grabbed a guitar, going outside and sitting, strumming the guitar randomly. I gulped, hoping nobody would hear me when I started singing.

Stay for tonight
If you want to
I can show you
What my dreams are made of,
As I'm dreaming of your face
I've been away for a long time
Such a long time
And I miss you there
I can't imagine being anywhere else
I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

I played the guitar, eyes closed while singing.

How the hell did you ever pick me?
Honestly, I could sing you a song
But I don't think words can express your beauty
It's singing to me
How the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we've been history

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

(Gabe P.O.V)
I was laying on the couch, trying to take a nap, when I heard a guitar and singing outside. I frowned, wondering who the fuck decided to wake me, when I saw (f/n) outside. I smiled, gesturing to jack and kellin to watch as well.

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else

(Kellin P.O.V)
I listened to (f/n) sing, and she's amazing. Her singing was like velevet, it really moved me, even though I had sang the song myself it felt like a whole other song when she sang it with such beauty. I smiled, watching her.

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

The way that we are
Is the reason I stay
As long as you're here with me
I know I'll be OK

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

(I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one baby)
They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
(I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one boy)
Please stay as long as you need

(I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one baby)
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
(I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one boy)
Please stay forever with me

I grinned, eyes softening as she sighed. She still didn't know we were there, which surprised me. "Please stay, kellin," she muttered.

And I was so glad I heard her.