Chapter 46

I left my bag in the car, as tears fell down my freshly slapped face, walking to the front door of Andy's house. "Andy, please let me in," I said with a helpless sob, and the door quickly opened, to reveal jake there with a worried expression. "(F/n), what happened?" He set a hand on my shoulder, guiding me in, facing me towards Andy whose eyes went wide.

"Who did this to you," he said breathlessly, pulling me into a hug as I sobbed. Pulling away from the hug, he set a gentle hand where kellin slapped, making me flinch. "(F/n). Who did this?" Andy asked again, eyes focused on me as he grabbed my shoulders. "Answer me!" He said with frustration, so I answered.

"Kellin," I mumbled, looking at the dirty floor of their house, that was filled with mud they must have tracked in.

"Kellin did this to you?" Jake asked, clearly shocked while I nodded wordlessly. Andy's movements stilled as his face contorted with anger and frustration. "Why?" Jake questioned, pulling me down to sit next to him on the couch as Andy paced back and forth.

"He c-cheated on me, and I got angry, and told him I was gonna leave and he said I was crazy, then interrupted me with a s-slap," a sob escaped my mouth as I remembered kellin's shirt completely wrong, Lily's shoes on the wrong feet, their hair messed up and eyes wide with fear, still looming with lust. Andy's pacing stopped, and he almost growled.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard," he angrily mumbled, and I sprung up, running in front of the front door which he was about to run out of. "(F/n), let me go!" I shook my head, still blocking the way of exit with tears in my eyes. Sighing, he nodded, taking off the jacket which he put on, setting it on the counter in silent anger. "But if I ever see him there's no stopping me." Andy said, ruffling my hair with a small smile. I nodded, sitting myself down next to jake and he wrapped an arm around me, rubbing my shoulder to comfort me.

Andy pulled out his phone, putting in a number and lifting it to his ear. "Hey ash," gah I ship that. They aren't super intimate, they're keeping it a secret from their fans for their own sake. "Get CC and jinxx, and bring sweets," I heard small mumbling on the phone and he hung up. "They'll be here soon," Andy said with a smile, handing me a blanket which I cuddled up in. Just then, the door burst open and I instantly smiled at the three grinning faces of the rest of the band.

My phone binged, and I pulled it out to see a text from gabe. 'Where are you?' I felt like texting back, but I didn't. I need to get as far away from kellin as I can, and talking to his own band wouldn't help me. "Shit, how'd this happen?" CC asked, turning my face slightly.

"Kellin slapped her," Andy said, voice hard with anger. I looked over at him with worry as Ashley handed me a candy bar.

"There's more where that came from," Ashley said, ruffling my hair just like Andy did.

"Here (f/n)," jinxx said while handing me a bag with ice in it. I smiled, taking it and setting it on my cheek. My phone binged again, and I had gotten a text from jack, Nick, Justin, gabe, and even.. Kellin. I opened up my phone, looking at nicks text first. 'Where are you? Kellin is in tears he can't explain.' I rolled my eyes, feeling like tears would fall from them. I opened the next text, from jack. 'Lord (f/n), come back!' I ignored that one too, pulling up one from Justin. 'Kellin is in tears, where'd you head off to?' I ignored it as well, sighing.

Pulling up gabe's, he said '(f/n), kellin's starting to throw things, what the fuck happened?' My stomach twinged as I imagined Kellin that angry and frustrated. Shaking my head, I began to read kellin's texts. 'I'm sorry' 'please come back' 'I didn't mean it!' '(F/n) please! I love you!' 'please..' I felt tears come to my eyes when my phone was snatched from me by jake. He turned it off, setting it beside him, shaking his head. "It'll be ok," he said, rubbing my arm soothingly as more sobs escaped my chapped lips.

Why do people cheat? It doesn't make sense. If you aren't happy with me, then just break up with me, don't cheat on me. Be honest with me and tell me how you feel about our relationship, instead of starting a new one while the old one still goes on. Because you leave the person your cheating on in tears, leaving them confused and wondering why your so distance for them to walk in on you banging another girl/guy. It's pointless.

I opened the wrapper of the candy bar, breaking a pice from it and setting it in my mouth. "Let's see how it's doing," Andy said, taking off the ice wen his eyes went wide.

"Shit, a bruise!?" CC's eyes went wide as he saw the purple mark on my cheek. I got up from the couch, running to the bathroom and closing the door behind me as I looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup was running, hair frizzy, and sure enough.. Right there on my cheek, was a purple bruise, right where he slapped me.

"(F/n), are you ok?" I recognized Ashley's voice from the other side of the door. I mumbled 'yes', still staring straight at the bruise that formed on my cheek. Tears formed as memories flashed through my vision, of my parents hitting me, treating me like trash, and not caring for me. I remembered always having to put on extra makeup to hide the bruises I was given. And now, I relive it. I never loved my parents, since the first day they took turns slapping me, I hated them. But this is much different.

Because I love Kellin.

-----------
Hai everyone, so I hope you enjoyed this c: I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm sick now. ;( I hope you're all enjoying the story, and I promise this is not the end of you and kellin. Oh, and sorry for everyone named Lily, I didn't realize there was that many. :/ thanks for all the votes, I'm almost to 5K reads and that makes me so so happy :D