Chapter 8

(Andy P.O.V)
I saw that she passed out, so I wrapped her wound using one of my old shirts, tying a knot and picking her up bridal style. "I'll take her, jake will you come too?" I asked and he nodded, following me. Jake got into the front seat while I sat in the passenger seat, with (f/n) asleep on my chest.

We finally got to their hotel, and I carefully got out of the car, closing the door with my foot, following jake inside. We made it to the top floor, where they were staying. Jake knocked on the door, since I was carrying (f/n), but no answer came. I decided to call kellin, so I handed (f/n) to jake.

"Hey, kellin?"

"Yea?"

"Are you at your hotel?" I asked, looking at jake who was being as careful as he could with her.

"No, we're touring right now, we sadly had to leave without (f/n).." His voice trailed off.

"Well, I have some news!" I said, waiting for a reply.

"What is it?"

"I found (f/n), she's right here next to me!" I said with a smile, when I heard silence on the other side of the line. Then I heard a sniffle. "You alright kellin?"

"Y-yea! I'm just so glad that you found her. We'll be gone for another half month, take care of her well for me ok?" I could hear the tone in his voice, and I knew he loved her.

"Of course, see you later this month," I hung up the phone, putting it in my pocket. We went back to the car, driving to my house, since this was the city I lived in, bringing (f/n) inside. CC and Ashley's ping pong tournament came to a pause when jake and I walked in with her.

Jinxx looked up from his phone, with a questioning glance, "what happened?" I gently set her down on the couch, sighing and setting my hands on my hips.

"Kellin is still on tour for another half month, so he asked me to take care of her while he's gone," jinxx nodded, looking back down at his phone after looking at (f/n).

"Where is she gonna sleep?" Ashley asked, setting his paddle down. I didn't think of that.

"She can sleep with me!" CC offered and jake laughed, shaking his head.

"I'm sure kellin would be very happy about that," Jake said, sarcasm on his words. Ashley and I laughed, while CC pouted and jinxx smirked.

"Don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch and she can take my bed," I said with a chuckle, when we heard a groan, and I looked over to see (f/n) was awake.

(Your P.O.V)
I slowly sat up off the couch I was lying in, looking around and seeing black veil brides. "You're awake!" CC exclaimed, hugging me gently to be careful with my bruises. I chuckled, standing up and stretching, getting stares from the guys.

"(F/n), how long has it been since you've eaten?" Andy asked me. I thought a moment, and the last time I ate was before I left to go see oli at the park.

"Like two weeks ago, only nibbles of bread.." I muttered, looking down and jinxx grabbed my hand, making me look up.

"We're gonna go eat, ok?" I nodded and we walked to the car, getting in and driving to I hop, my request. Once we got there, I weakly got out, and jake put an arm around me for support. "Table for 6 please," jinxx told the front desk, and the lady nodded, taking us to a table.

Once I sat down, I looked outside, thinking of kellin. "Where's kellin?" I asked, and andy looked at me with a sad smile.

"He's on tour still, he will be for another half month, so you have to stay with us, ok?" I nodded, keeping silent. The waitress came back with our drinks, and I noticed her giving googly eyes to andy. Andy had just told me how he had gotten together with a girl named Juliet Simms, but she was out of town.

"Excuse me?" I asked and she looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "My friend here has a girlfriend, it'd be nice if you didn't give him googly eyes, its making the air taste sour." I said, giving her a daring look. She rolled her eyes, walking away.

"Damn, didn't know you had the guts," CC told me, chuckling and I pouted.

"Its just pretty messed up, and if I were Juliet, I'd want to make sure nobody is all up on andy, I mean look at him," I said, taking a sip of my water. Andy blushed and the rest of the table laughed. I ordered a stack of pancakes, with bacon and eggs on the side.

Once the food came, I dug right in. I was starving, I hadn't eaten in so long and food tasted so wonderful right now. I finished eating before all the other guys, licking my lips and smiling for what seemed the first time in awhile. After we paid, we went back to Andy's house. "Do you have any clothes?" Ashley asked me and I shook my head.

He took me upstairs, handing me and oversized tee-shirt that covered my underwear so I wouldn't have to wear pants. I changed into the shirt, coming into the living room and sitting on the couch. "Thank you so much you guys," I said.

"Thank andy! He's the one that saved you," jake said and I chuckled, giving andy a hug. After watching some TV, I went to the room I'd be staying in, getting under the blankets and covering my face up to my nose.

I miss you, kellin.