Chapter 26

A/N: ok! So I made the cover for the kellic story, please tell me what you think! Like seriously, everyone that reads this please check it out!

Miserable. That's all I had to describe how I have felt for the past month. Not talking to kellin at all certainly sucked, especially when I see him at other places. I'm a huge mess on the inside, but on the outside, I act as if I'm ok. Everyone says to just move on, but kellin- he's different. I'll never understand why he is, but I feel complete.

Right now I feel like how you do when you don't feel your phone in your pocket, or when you're almost finished with a puzzle but one single piece is missing and it drives you nearly insane. That's exactly how I feel right now. To sum it all together, I feel like shit.

I was currently at a local music store, browsing all the records and CDs they had. The door chimed and I looked back on instinct to see kellin walk in. Oh fuck me. I looked down, fingers whizzing quickly past each record when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I internally screamed, turning to see kellin there.

"Hi," he said quietly. I smiled awkwardly, turning to walk away when kellim grabbed my arm. "Can we talk?" I sighed in defeat, nodding. I looked up, and into his gorgeous green eyes that just made my heart- get it together! I stood a bit straighter. "How have you been..?"

"Quite wonderful actually, how are things with Stephanie?" I said with a twinge of anger in my tone. Kellin visibly was hurt by my statement and I raised a hand as if to apologize to him. "Sorry,"

"No its fine, how are things?" I coughed a bit at the awkward ness, thinking as quickly as I could to come up with a lie about how I've moved on. I certainly haven't moved on, but I need to show that I can.

"Great! I'm uh- actually dating andy," it slipped out. Fuck. Why did I even think of saying that?! I am such a fucling dumbass. Shit. My gaze went back up to kellin whose eyes were slightly wide and shine with hurt and jealousy. Great, now he hates you asshat!

"Oh, um really?" I nodded, biting my lip in regret. "That's great. I gotta go now, so.." I nodded, watching him walk away, and to a girl, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Tears. That's all i felt. I ran out of the store as wuikly as possible, tears blurring my vision. I knew he already moved on. I knew it.

I reached home, throwing open the door and collapsing to the floor, sobbing. I gripped at my hair, crying and rocking back and forth. "(F/n)?!" I heard Andy shout, running towards me and picking me up. I cried in his chest, sobbing a little more as my mind wandered past the image of kellin kissing her. "What happened!"

"Its over. I should've known it was." I wiped my tears with a sigh, collapsing against Andy's chest. "I also told kellin you and I are dating," I said quietly, and Andy's eyes widened.

"O-oh, alright! And I'm so sorry.." He pulled me close again, only making me cry tons more. I hated this. All of it. Having to live life without kellin, the one I love to death. Worst of all he's already moved on. Why did I lie? Why didn't I even ask for an explanation from him? Why? Oh I know. Because I'm an idiot.

I sat there, on the couch, staring at my phone. A picture of kellin and her. Who? Kaitlyn. (I think that's how you spell ittt correct me if I'm wrong!) My heart hurt. It was shattered. I didn't want to pick up the pieces this time, I'm so tired of having to. Because, even when I do,

There's always one piece missing.