Chapter 35

(Kelvin P.O.V)
"Kellin, I love you.. Kellin, kellin wake up!"

I sprung up from my bed, sweating and expecting to see (f/n) but it was all a dream. "Fuck!" I pounded on the bed below me with a clenched up fist. I didn't save her from those men at the bar, I never saw her at the bar even. But I knew we did go to the bar when I felt my head pang.

"What's wrong?" Nick asked me, tossing a water to me, glancing over to the passed out jack, gabe, and Justin. I set a hand on my head, tugging at my hair with anger.

"I had a dream we saved (f/n), it was so real, but it wasn't.." I sat back done on my bed at the hotel we are staying at, with a long sigh, heart panting with sadness and need for (f/n). I wish that was real, I feel so lost without her. "We need to go searching,"

"Wait right now? Kellin no! We will once the guys are up, they care a lot about (f/n) too, ok?" I nodded, setting my head in my chin.

(Your P.O.V)
I was at my wits end. I should've went and talked to Kellin at the bar yesterday. But instead, I went there, had some shots, ignored them, and left. I shouldn't have done that, seriously at all. Because I didn't know what hotel Kellin and the guys were staying at currently, and I didn't know where I was, only that there was a bar here.

I knew I shouldn't have walked out there at night. Because they decided to take me back, and torture me. And now because of my stupid decisions here I was, chained to a wall, being beaten. My nose was probably broken by now, they cut my forehead from a spike they swung around, and now one just slashed right into my arm with a stinging pain. I hissed, squeezing my eyes shut and looking away, when the door fell open. "Drop your weapons!" The cops, thank god.

"Step away from the girl or we'll shoot!" One of the cops shouted, while the other two that were there handcuffed the men that captured me. I dropped my head down, breathing faltered when I sighed with relief. The pain I was feeling seemed to stop, but I still felt the blood trickling down my legs and arms, down to my ankles, off my bare feet and into the floor. "We're gonna get you help mam,"

They called an ambulance, setting me on a stretcher and brisling me away. The last thing I heard were the sirens screaming and the calming words of the doctors who were with me. "Stay with us (f/n)!"

And it went dark.

-----------------
HAHAHAHA I'm sorry you guys probably hate me for making it a dream but I'm evil xD sorry it was on the shorter side, but school is making be tired af now so hand in there! Vote and comment! :D