Chapter 16

(Kellin P.O.V)
I sat own the couch, stunned at (f/n)'s words. I didn't know her, but I really wish I did. The entire room was silent after she left. Justin took the CD, putting it in and pressing play, and the first song that played was If I'm James Dean, you're Audrey Hepburn. I listened intently, when a certain part sparked my ears.

I stood up, examining the CD and the next song played. And I remembered. Meeting her when she was crying and her parents didn't answer, giving her my number, and her calling me. Helping her out of the pouring rain. Making her smile, and stop her from self harming any more.

I remember when oli kissed her and I was jealous but she said it wasn't what it looked like and I kissed her, and then we got together. I remember saying I love you to her and holding her close to me while we slept- everything. And then it dawned on me that she just left. For good. I stopped the CD.

"I remember," I said quite loudly, and everyone looked shocked at me. "Yes, yes, I remember everything! Fuck, I'm so stupid." I ran my fingers through my hair and nick set his hands on my shoulders.

"Hey, we'll try looking for her, alright?" I nodded, wishing that this didn't happen to me.

(Your P.O.V and a few months later)
I heard the screams of fans through the wall, chanting our name. I adjusted my leather jacket, turning to my band and clasping my hands together. "You guys ready?" I asked, and we huddled together.

"1,2,3 go!" We all shouted, running out on stage and I smiled as I saw all of our fans screaming and cheering. "How y'all mother fuckers doing tonight?!" I shouted into the mic and everyone screamed in response.

Right now, I was at warped tour. In the last few months I had gotten myself a record deal and had already formed a band, and here I am. "Alright! We usually don't do this, but we're gonna start out slow," I said, and (r/n)(random name) started to play the piano. I sighed, stepping forward.

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

The crowd sang along as I sang softly.

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

I pulped off the microphone, kicking down the stand and walking across the stage as the music picked up pace.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

me...

I looked out into the crowd, seeing a familiar face.

me...

The song ended and everyone cheered and I bowed, picking up the pace for the next song. After our set, I walked backstage, getting a water bottle and hugging my band.

(Kellin P.O.V 2 months ago)
I sat in the couch, beer in one hand and other arm draped across the couch. Ever since I remembered (f/n), I've been a mess. Yet still, I had to go on tour, which I just got back from. I picked up a magazine on the couch, seeing a new band in the front. When my eyes scanned the people, I locked eyes on a familiar girl.

"Holy shit that's (f/n)!" I shouted and gabe came into the room, raising an eyebrow. I shoved the magazine at him, and his eyes went wide. "We have to go see her!" I shouted again, grabbing my stuff, and running out the door.

(Your P.O.V in the present)
I sat down on a chair we had backstage, drinking more water. "You guys did amazing!" I said, forming a group hug when a security guy game into the room.

"(F/n), someone is here to see you," I nodded, getting up and going to the door, and my eyes widened. I saw him, the one I've been trying to forget, the reason I was here right now, and the reason my heart was broken.

Kellin.

---------------
I'm sorry it kinda sucked but don't hate me! I hope you guys are enjoying it x3