Chapter 37

(Your P.O.V)
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
I frowned, slowly blinking open my eyes, jumping a little each time I heard the straining beeping noise. A bright light peered into my eyes, which I figured was the sun. I squinted, looking down at myself, then at my surroundings. I'm in a hospital, fuck. Now I remember. The beeping was my heart monitor, and the weird feeling of my leg was because it was raised, with a cast around it.

I lifted a weak arm, bringing it to my nose and feeling wrap around it was well. Looking down at the arm in my vision, the cuts that were once bloody and swollen were now healing well. I dropped back down my arm, feeling incredibly weak. They must of put me on a shit ton of pain medication. The door opened, and I instantly recognized Justin, who gasped, dropped his bag of food and running out into the hall where he came from.

Not too long later, in come rushing the others, which included jack, gave, nick, and.. Kelllin. I looked over at him. Feeling tears form in my eyes from the gush of overwhelming love and butterflies I felt from just a glance his way. "Kellin," I croaked. I figured my voice was better, but it was strained and cracky. I lifted a weak arm his way. And he shuffled quickly towards me, taking a delicate hold of my hand and smiling at me.

"I'm so glad you're up now," I smiled back? I just couldn't help it. I tried lifting up off my bed but I was met by a sharp back pain, which Kellin noticed so he kissed my cheek, playing with my hair carefully, since it was full of knots.

"Come here guys," I said, noticing the awkward boys standing behind us, watching us be in love. Gave went on my other side, nick, jack, and Justin all around the remaining spaces around my bed. "Geez.. What did they put me on?" I asked, rubbing my head while Kellin held onto my hand.

"Lots of pain killers," nick pointed out and I nodded, understanding why my head sounded like a pinging drum of annoying. Just then, the nurse walked in with a smile too big for my liking on her face.

"Hello (f/n)! I'm glad to see you're awake," she told me and I nodded, smiling back. Kellin pat my shoulder, going to stand next to the guys by a window so they didn't block the nurse. She flipped through some papers, slipping them under the clip of the clipboard she held, walking towards me. "Are you in any pain currently?"

I shook my head and she nodded, scribbling down something. "Would you like to sit up?" I nodded in response and she pressed a button on the bed, allowing it to move me forward, so I sat upright, but leaning back a little for comfort. I sighed in relief, thanking her as she went to the counter, setting down the clipboard by her side. "I'm going to talk to the doctor, and we'll see how soon you can leave,"

She walked out the door smiling, shutting it behind her. Kellin came back by my side and held my hand, looking up at me with a smile. "Man, I hope you get released soon," jack said, pulling a chair by my bedside and sitting down on it.

"Yea, it's hard seeing you like this, it isn't normal," Justin added, and I nodded in agreement.

"But it you do get out say today, we'll give you the best care possible!" Nick said, smiling and patting my arm. I heard silence from gabe, and when I looked at him, he had fallen asleep, head against the wall, ((I almost put 'back' hahaha reference??)) snoring softly.

"He hasn't slept in awhile," Kellin mentioned and I nodded, lacing my fingers through his. I looked to the side down at the kneeling Kellin, smiling as he fixed his fingers into mine perfectly. "And neither have I," he said with a nervous chuckle, playing with our hands.

"We all need se good sleep tonight, so if I have to stay here, then you better go back to the hotel and sleep," I said, voice still a little shaky and cracky at moments.

"No, we're not leaving you!" Jack told me with a stern look, and I nodded, knowing for certain none of them were going to leave this room except for food and drinks. A couple silent minutes passed when the doctor walked into the room besides the nurse.

"Good morning ms.(l/n)," I nodded my head, not wanting to speak because of embarrassment from my strained voice. "Here is what is going to happen. Is this your husband?" He asked, pointing to Kellin.

"Boyfriend, sir," Kellin corrected and he nodded in response, while I blushed, looking at Kellin who was biting his lip in thought.

"Well, you can either be released today, and be in a wheel chair for a few weeks to recover fully, or you can stay here for a few weeks," the doctor told us. I looked at Kellin, who was still deep in thought, so I looked towards the guys who seemed to be thinking as well.

"Wheelchair please," I answered all of the boy's thoughts as they looked at me with shocked faces. I nodded, smiling at Kellin and so badly wanting to give his soft lips a kiss. I laid my head on the bed, knowing this was better. I never liked hospitals, they always creeped me out to think that any people have died in it, and even though many have been saved, it's scary to think of all the bad things that can happen considering the size of most hospitals.

The nurse came back with a wheel chair, and nick helped by taking off my covers. I slowly stood up, automatically dropping but being saved by Kellin who smiled down at me in reassurance, knowing I get embarrassed easily. Jack got on my other side, Carley putting me down into the wheelchair. "Alright you guys take good care of her, ok?"

"Of course!" Justin said, when we heard a groan, and when I looked over I noticed that gabe was just waking up. I chuckled, smiling while Kellin placed with my hair. They walked while nick wheeled me around, giggling every so often at gabe who was still pretty confused as to why I was already leaving and why I was in a wheel chair. Kellin walked next to me, and I looked at his swaying hand longingly.

(Kellin P.O.V)
When we finally got home, we all helped lift (f/n) carefully up and onto the couch, and I gave her a blanket and a pillow so she could get comfy, sine she wouldn't be moving around a lot. I sat next to her, pulling (f/n) gently closer to me, smiling as she cuddled closet to my chest, smiling and laughing at the guy's as they tried to make her happy. But when my eyes met hers, I knew one thing,

I'm going to propose.

-------------
Blehhhh school is weird!! I don't like it! But eh oh well at least I get to see my friends xD I hope you guys are enjoying, luv ya!