Hey Honey

{JJ's POV}

"No Will! I'm not quitting!" I yell "Why not?! You're never home!" Will yells. Here we go again. Fighting about how much I work. I wish it would just stop. "It's my job!" I yell slamming my foot down "Well I wish it wasn't." Will says as he goes upstairs "I'm going to work." I say getting my stuff and leaving. Why is he like this?! He was always subconscious of me working so much, but never this bad. What's gotten into him?

{Reid's POV}

When I get work almost everyone but JJ, Morgan and Emily are here. I wonder what JJ's doing? I hate to admit it but ever since I met her, I've had a crush on her. But when she married Will, I had to burry those feeling deep down. She's happy with him though. In all honesty, I wish she wasn't. I know it's selfish of me, but if she wasn't happy with him maybe she would- no Spencer stop! She doesn't love you! She never has and she never will! "Hey JJ!" I hear Morgan say as I look up from my desk "Morning." JJ says. That's weird? That's not normally what she says to him? It's always some sarcastic joke? Is she ok? She has the desk in front of me so maybe I can ask her. "Hey honey. Shit! No! I meant- I didn't- I didn't mean it- I- I!" I say "It's fine, Spence. I needed it." JJ say as she smiles "What's wrong?" I asked "Will and I-" JJ say as she clenched her jaw "We've uh, we've been fighting. A lot. About work and he wants me to quit and I can't. You guys are my family." "Why does he want you to quit? If you don't mine me asking." I say as she stands up and comes to sit on the corner of my desk "He just- he wants me to quit and I don't want to! I can't quit! I can't leave you! I mean-I can't leave the team! You guys are my family! And you're my best friend! I can't leave you!" JJ says "Come here." I say as I stand up and pull her into a hug "It's gonna be ok." She just stood there for a few minuets. Stood in my arms. It just feels natural! Me calling her honey. Us hugging like nobody's watching, when in reality they all are. JJ having her arms rapped tightly around my waist. My arms rapped around JJ's back. It's all natural. It just feels.. Perfect.