Fantasying

{JJ's POV}

"Reid just pick a seat!" I say "Next to you." Spence says "Me? You really think that's a good idea." I say "I don't care anymore." Spence says as he sits down. I have to admit, I was resisting the urge to just take him right there. My breathing was speeding up as my eyes roamed up and down his body. My eyes go down below his stomach and I can feel the smirk on my lips. I can just imagine if it was just us in here. I'd back him up to the wall and leave kisses all down his stomach and chest. Then I'd slowly make my way to his belt buckle. When I got to it, I'd make sure I'd make sure to go slow to make him wait. I'd undo his belt, then his pants.. Then onto his under wear- "Excuse me." I say as I get up and walk out of the briefing. I ran into the bathroom and stood against the door when I heard someone knock. "Yeah?" I say moving out of the way "Hey peaches." Garcia says as she walks in and hugs me "What happened back there? Reid sat by you and the next thing I know you're running out." "Promise me you won't tell him!" I say "Yeah I promise!" Garcia says "I was just.. I got caught up in the moment!" I say "So that's why you were staring him up and down?" Garcia says smiling "Shut up. This stays between us." I say "And hey! Take it easy on Derek." "So it is why he left crying." Garcia says "Yes- Wait does everybody know?" I asked "JJ they practically flaunted it when they walked in." Garcia says "Unbelievable. I'm fantasying about taking him in the round table room and he decides to flaunt it." I say "Woah you fantasied about doing it with Reid! In the round table room!" Garcia says "Shut up! Let's go." I say as we walk out and back into the round table room. When we walk in the room I notice Reid moved his chair closer to mine, since I can't move it farther from him I just take a seat. "You ok?" Reid whispers to me "Don't talk to me." I say as he sighs and Hotch gets back to the briefing "Ok so since we don't have a case and Strauss wanted us all to get reevaluated before our next case, we're starting them today." Hotch says "What's the first thing we're doing?" I asked knowing I left my gym bag in my car "Boxing." Hotch says "And JJ you can do it if you want, we have vest for everyone to put on. Just whoever you fight can't give you can blows to the stomach." "Who am I fighting?" I says "Emily."