Goodbye Kiss

{JJ's POV}

"What do I do now?" I asked Will as we say on the bed "If you want to leave soon, I'll start packing in the morning and be out in about 2 days." Will says "How are you taking this so easy?" I asked him as I feel the tears start to form in my eyes when I look at him "I'm staying strong for you." Will says. I start crying again and he comes and hugs me. I can feel a few tears fall down his cheeks onto the back of my shirt. We pull away and let out a small laugh when we see each other's tear soaked faces. "Goodnight Jennifer." Will says as he puts the back on his hand gently in my cheek before he kisses it. "Goodnight Will." I say as he turns off the light. Am I really doing the right thing?

{Reid's POV}

I tried staying up for JJ just in case she showed up here tonight, but I ended up falling asleep on the couch. After waking up, I got up and made sure the door and windows were locked then went to bed. I hope JJ's ok.

*Two Days Later*

{JJ's POV}

"Will are you sure you're ok?" I asked Will as I put my hands on his shoulders, wrapping my arms gently around the back of his neck "Yeah I get it it's ok, I understand." Will says turning around "Are you gonna miss us as much as I am?" I asked. He was quiet for a minuet and then put his hand on my hips and look up at me. "Of corse I am." He said "But we weren't meant to be." "I know." I say as I hear a car horn "That's the moving truck." Will says as I start to tear up. Today is the last day he's getting all his stuff out, he found an apartment up the road from me but he insisted he move out. "Can I at least get a goodbye kiss?" I asked as I felt the tears roll down my cheeks. Will looked at me and smiled as he whipped my face. "Of corse." Will says. He put his hands on my cheeks and I put mine on his waist as he leaned in. Maybe it was because this was our last kiss together, but I definitely felt the sparks again. And that's something that'll be gone forever. Will, and the sparks.

AN// Hi guys!! So I just wanted to tell you guys that I made a YouTube video! I'll put the link so if you haven't seen it, you can! Feed back is very welcomed both on this chapter and on the video! Bye!! http://youtu.be/BZtCIxEPTfI