Going On A Date

{JJ's POV}

I said yes. Is it a date? "Ok so maybe around 2 we can leave?" Spence says as I look up and see the huge grin on his face making me smile "Absolutely." I say "Wonderful." Spence says. I'm going on a date with Spence.

{Reid's POV}

I could see JJ was thinking and then saw the huge smile that spread across her face. I'm actually going on a date with JJ.

{Morgan's POV}

"What's going on with JJ and Pretty Boy?" I asked Emily "I have no clue." Emily said with a smile "What aren't you telling me?" I asked "JJ and Will have been fighting a lot. I called her the other day and she must of hit it and I could hear what they were saying. I was going to hang up! But it got bad." Emily says "How bad?" I asked "Bad enough they were yelling about a divorce. Look at her Morgan. Look how happy she is with Reid. They're not even talking and they're both smiling at each other without even having to look up! Look how Reid will glance up to see if she's still smiling. Look how JJ keeps scooting closer to her desk in a desperate attempt to get closer to him. Tell me you don't see that." Emily says "Yeah maybe you're right." I say "You know I am." Emily says making me smile. Pretty Boy's always had a thing for her. Maybe she's actually got a thing for him too.