Just Run Away

*Sex scenes*

{JJ's POV}

We kissed. I kissed Spence. Spence kissed me. And I would be lying if I said it wasn't perfect. I'd also be lying if I said I didn't want to do it again.

{Reid's POV}

About a minuet or two later I pulled away seeing the smile on JJ's face and it brought joy to me. "JJ- I-" I say "Shut up." JJ says as she kisses me again, this time adding tong. "JJ-" I say pulling away "What? Is this wrong?" JJ says as she pulls away and looks worried "JJ we can't do this right now." I say "Why not?" JJ says as her eyes sink as if she was heartbroken "JJ we were almost going to make out in a pizza place." I say as she smiles "Well let's go somewhere more privet then." JJ say as I pay "Deal." I say

{JJ's POV}

We went back to Spence's place after we ate. As soon as we stepped behind the door we start kissing. Well, more like making out. My legs were around his waist and his arms and hands on my legs. "You wanna go to the bedroom?" I asked as I pulled away "If you want to." Spence says. His voice is husky. God I love it! "Take me." I say as I get down and we go to his bedroom "Are you sure you want this Jennifer?" Spence asked as I sat on the bed "Yes please." I say as I take his tie off and undid his shirt "Ok then." Spence says. I feel his leg slowly make its way to my ankle then making me fall on the bed with him falling on top of me but putting his arms beside me so he didn't fall on me. "Well that was a swift move Dr. Reid." I say "I love it when you call me doctor." Spence says as I smile "Well Doctor, show me what you can do." I say as I bite my lip "Ok." Spence says as he leans down and kisses my neck hard, for sure leaving a hickey or two. I moan as he finds my sweet spot. I can feel him smiling as he gently tugs at the skin on my shoulder. I push my hips against his and I hear his moan as he kisses my neck again. I grind my hips against his again and I can feel his pants getting tighter. Just when I start to move my hips again he pushes my hands above my head and pins me down with his arms and hips. "You've got secrets Spencer Reid." I say as I smile "I do. And you're about to find them out." Spence says as I try to move my hands but he pulls them back. He's kind of rough but I like it. "Then show me." I say as I pull my arms down and put them on the bulge in his pants "Ok Jennifer. Don't scream." Spence says as my breath gets heavy. His hand makes its way to my button up and within 2 seconds he had it off without even touching the buttons. "You got some moves. I'm impressed." I say "We're just getting started." Spence says as he practically ripped my pants off. "Scared?" He says  "No." I say "You should be." Spence says as he smirks. If only he knew what he was doing to me. "Take off your cloths." I say as he stands up and rips them off. I can't help but smirk at the dirty thoughts running threw my mind seeing him naked. "Are you ready?" Spence says as he undoes my underwear and takes off my bra "Yes." I say as I look at him "Good." Spence says as he forces himself on me and kissed me hard. I moan as I feel him rub up against me. "Take me now Spence." I say "Ok." Spence says as he bites his lip "What are you doing to me." I say as I smile "Turn over." He says as he looks me dead in the eye. I do what he says. "Now it's my turn." Spence says as his hand sits on my waist. His grip is tight, I can feel it getting tighter but I don't care. "Ready Jennifer?" "Ready." I say as he pushes in "Then let's go."

{Reid's POV}

"We're going to go fast, and you're not going to scream." I say as I whisper in her ear "Yes sir." JJ say as she smirks. She moans my name a few times when I go in and out. I quicken my pace and she starts to pull the bed sheets. "Too quick?" I say as I smile "No." JJ says "Good." I say as I go faster "Ah!" JJ yells. I take my hand and cover her mouth. "I said don't scream," I say as I smile again "It was a surprise." JJ says as I go again "Good." I say "Ah! Spence! I'm close!" JJ says as I laugh "Me too." I say. Within 3 more thrust we both reach our peaks and I pull out. I lay down beside her as we catch our breath. "Wow." JJ says as I laugh "You surprised?" I say as I smile and look at her "A little." JJ say smiling "We have to be back at work in 20 minuets." I say as I look at the clock "We should get ready." JJ says "Yeah." I say as I kiss her and get up "Ow!" JJ says as I look back and see her trying to stand up "Something wrong?" I say smiling "Shut up, you know exactly what's wrong." JJ say as I laugh and get dressed "Oh hey wait!" I say as I look at her side "What?" JJ says as I walk over to her "Did I do that?" I say as I place my hand over the bruise forming "I don't know I didn't see it before." JJ says "Did I hurt you?" I asked "Oh no no no Spence!" JJ says "JJ tell me the truth." I say "Maybe you did, it doesn't matter." JJ say "Did I get too rough?" I asked "No. And don't think that. You were amazing. And besides, I liked it." JJ says smiling "As long as I didn't hurt you." I say as I gently kiss her "Nope." JJ says as she pulls away and smiles "What?" I say "We have to go to work." JJ says "Oh ok." I say as I start to walk away "Buzzkill." I whisper as I feel a hard smack on my lower back "Ow! What was that for?!" "What you can get rough and I can't? I have tricks up my sleeve too." JJ says as she gets dressed and smiles. Theirs a whole other side to that girl, and I can't wait to find it.

{JJ's POV}

Once we get dressed and get ready to go back to work, it clicks on me that I need to find something to tell Will. "Spence." I say as I look at him "Yeah?" He says "What's wrong?" "What do I tell Will?" I say. He stayed quite for a little bit then the radio started playing my favorite song, which of corse made me drop the topic. "I love this song!" Spence says as I smile "Really!" I say "Yeah!" Spence says "Me too!" I say smiling as he turns it up "Live my life without station wagon rides, fumbling round the back, no ones seat belt on, wait for summer time, coming up for air." We both sings as we laugh. Once we get back to work, I grab his hand a few times, but would let go whenever someone came by us. We got in the elevator and were only one more floor till we got in the office and Spence leaned in and kissed me. "Mm." I say as I smile and pull away "Oh save it for later." Spence says as he smiles. We start laughing when the doors open. "Oh what's all the laughter about?!" Garcia says as we step out "Oh he just told a funny joke." I say as I smile at Spence "Reid. I'm stealing her." Garcia says as Spence looks at me and Garcia pulls my arm and makes us go into the round table room "Ok what was that about?!" I say "You tell me what happened!" Garcia says "Nothing happened." I say "Then why do you have a hickey." Garcia says. I start to feel the blush making its way across my cheeks. "Hey Garc- why does JJ have a hickey?" Emily says as she joins us in the room "That's what I'm wanting to know!" Garcia says as she and Emily face me and cross their arms "Woah!  woah! Is it gang up on JJ day?!" I say "Tell us why you have a hickey." Emily says "And why you were out with Reid!" Garcia says "Oh! Oh hold up! I didn't know that!" Emily says as she smile "Shut up ok!" I say as I shut the doors and blinds "Oh dang." Garcia says "Me and Spence went to get something to eat." I say "Get to the part of why you have a hickey." Emily say I groan and finally give in. "We were having a good talk and some things about me and Will came out and I ended up telling Spence and he kissed me." I say "You kissed, now tell me how you got the hickey." Garcia says "If you must know," I say "Which we do." Emily says "We went back to his place to just talk or whatever and things got heated." I say "How heated?" Garcia says smiling "I couldn't want for 20 minuets heated." I say "Was he good?" Emily says smiling "He was." I say "I hate to be a downer, but what are you going to do about Will?" Garcia asked "I don't know. I love him, but I love Spence too. I wish I could just run away with Spence. Just forget about everything and just be together with him." I say "Wait. Maybe I can.."