Just Two Friends

{JJ's POV}

I woke up with Spence in some crappy hotel. My legs and whole lower body, aching. My body was wet with sweat. "What happened last night?" I whisper to myself as I sit up, the crappy duvet falling from my bare chest. "Now that's what I like to see when I wake up." I hear Spence say as I smile and look over at him "What me sitting up?" I say "That beautiful bare chest of yours." Spence says as he smiles "Where are we?" I ask as he sat up "I have no idea." Spence says "When I said road trip I meant knowing where we were at." I say as I lean back and smile "Haha very funny." Spence says as he smiles and I laugh "I'm hungry." I say "Yeah, you said that last night too." Spence says getting out of bed laughing "Hey don't get too cocky, so did you." I say as I get up and throw on his shirt "Ok fair enough." Spence says "Can we go get lunch?" I asked "Lunch?" Spence says as he laughs again "It's only 10 in the morning." "So." I say "Anything for you beautiful," Spence says as we kiss. That was only the 3rd time we kissed but it still feels so right.

{Reid's POV}

"Ok are we ready?" I asked JJ as I put on my jacket "Yeah." JJ says as she walks in the room wearing my gray sweat shirt, her black pants and white high tops "You look hot." I say to her as I smile and take her hand "Well I didn't have that much to put in my go bag so I have to work with what I got." JJ says as she smiles and kisses my cheek "Ok where do you want to go?" I asked "I don't know. I don't even know where we are." JJ say as she smiles "You said road trip, I didn't have a map." I say smiling as we walk in the cafe "Oh shut up and eat." JJ say smiling as we sit "That I can do." I say kissing her and sitting down

{JJ's POV}

"Ok I'll go order." I say walking up the the counter "What can I do for you today!" The lady says "Uh can I get two coffees, one black, and the other black with milk and a hint of soy please." I say smiling "I can do that!" She says smiling and brewing our coffees "Hey there pretty lady." I hear some guy say as I turn around "Uh hi." I say "You're really pretty." He says "Look I don't want any trouble." I say trying to back up but ended up hitting the counter top "Too bad." The guy said as he gets closer "Hey!" I hear Spence say as he walks over to us "The lady said she doesn't want any trouble, now get." "Sorry man I didn't know she was your wife." The guy says as he backs away and Spence gets in front of me "She's not my wife." Spence says "Are you engaged?" The guy said "No." Spence says "Then why does she have a wedding ring?" The guy says as he smiles "Alright man you caught us. We're not married. She broke it off." Spence says "But she still wears the ring?" The guy asked "Yeah now if you'll excuse us, we'll be taking our coffee now." Spence says "Sorry ma'am." The guy says walking away "Are you ok?" Spence asked turning around "Yeah it was nothing." I say getting the coffee and going back to the table. I can tell he didn't buy it. But it was the truth. We're not married. We're not engaged. We're not even technology dating. We're just two friends having a good time and hooking up. Nothing more and nothing less.