The End Of Us

{JJ's POV}

We were on our way home now.
Spence drove again so I could sleep. I wish he would of let me drive but he said he wanted to. I just want to get home and get some sleep in my own bed. Wait.. My own bed.. At my house.. With Will.. What am I going to say to him? Should I just go back to Spence's place? Or.. Should I go home to Will? I did marry him.. But I love Spence.. "Jennifer are you coming home with me or going home.. To Will?" Spence said, you could hear the sadness in his voice "I don't know.." I say "You do know that I respect your decision no matter what you do." Spence says "I know.." I say "And I will respect you if you do want to go home... To Will I mean." Spence says. I just stay quiet. I didn't say another word until I ended up falling asleep.

{Reid's POV}

I told JJ that I didn't care if she went home to Will or stayed with me, but in reality, I did. In all honesty I think she will be going home to Will instead of going home with me. But truth is.. I think she is going home to Will.

{JJ's POV}

I woke up when we got back in town. Spence woke me up and said he's stopping for some coffee and wanted to know if I wanted some. Once we got close to my house, and Spence's place, I told Spence just to let me out of the corner near my street. He, of corse, told me no and drove me home. "Thanks Spence. I have a really, actually great, time. Maybe we could do it again sometime..." I said getting out. Just before I shut the door I hear him whisper 'Don't go'. I decided to go back to my place just so I can get a better night sleep in my own bed. Don't get me wrong I wanted to go home with Spence, but I couldn't. I had to go home and talk to Will. As I walk in, I see Will asleep on the couch. "Hey.." I say as I sit next to him "Jennifer.." Will says as his eyes adjust "Look Will we need to talk.." I said "No listen I need to talk you something." Will said as he leaned up and grabbed my hand. I have to admit, that spark we used to have just isn't there anymore. But with Spence.. "I know why you and Spencer took off." Will says "Look Will it's not that-" I say "Hey. Listen." Will says "When he looked at you I know something was up.. I've always known he liked you. And it didn't bother me until that day I saw you and him together. I could see the sparks flying off the both of you. I could even see how happy you were. I don't want to take that from you. If you love him, I'll understand. Just tell me." I could see the tears form in his eyes when he told me that. "Is this the end of us?" I asked as the tears fell from both our eyes "If you really love him and he really loves you.. Yes." Will says "I don't want to hurt you." I say "You won't Jennifer. What I said about me seeing the sparks fly off the two of you when you touch or when you kiss was true. And we had that. But now we don't. Some things aren't meant to be.. We just happen to be more of good friends then forever together. But you and Spencer.. Well that's something only the two of you will know." Will says "You're not mad? We snuck off for weeks and I'm pregnant and you're just so calm.." I said before I knew I had let it slip I was pregnant. Will was quiet for a few seconds. When I said I was pregnant his head dropped and he started crying. I've never seen him cry. Ever. "Is it his?" Will said not lifting his head "I'm only a week or two.. So yeah. It is." I said "I'll start moving out tomorrow." Will says as he get up and leans against the door frame "What?" I say as I walk with him "You love him Jennifer. And I know it because when you talk about him you start to smile and you get those crinkles by your eye, which means you're genuinely happy. I made you do that maybe 3 times this entire time we've been married." Will says. I clench my jaw and looked at the ground. "We can get a divorce in a few months. We can start on the paper work soon if you want. I'll do it all, you'll just have to sign a few things." "Is this what we really have to do?" I say look up at Will crying "You love him, not me. You're happy with him, not me. Is this what I thought would happen to us? Of corse not. Is this was has to happen? Yes." Will says "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked "I will be. And you? How you holding up?" Will says with a soft smile "Better." I say "Everything's ok now?" Will says "Yeah," I said as I smile "Everything ok now."