Pregnant And Scared

{JJ's POV}

"You're- you're what?" Spence asked as he sat next to me on the floor "I can't believe it either.." I said "I don't want you to get mad at me.. But.." Spence says as he signs and clenches his jaw "Do you know who's it is?" I pulled my knees up to me chest then crossing my arms and putting my head down. I just let the tears fall. Spence put his hand on my back before he pulled me into a hug. "I don't know." I whisper into his ear as we hug. I can feel him start crying as he hugged me tighter. We just cried in each other's arms. We didn't care we were sitting on the bathroom floor. We just cried.

{Reid's POV}

Me and JJ just cried. I didn't know what to do. I didn't like seeing her upset, but I knew why she was crying. She's pregnant and scared. She's dating me while she's married to Will. "Can we go back now?" JJ says through sobs "If you want to." I say pulling away as we whip our tears "I think it's time." JJ says getting up and leaving the bathroom, leaving me sitting there as I whip my face. I leaned back against the wall and put my head back. What if it's my kid and she doesn't want to be with me? What if... What if she wants to be with Will and it's my kid? What if she wants to be with me but it Will's kid? What if it's my kid and she doesn't want to be with Will or Me? What if she just wants to raise it alone? What if when we go back home she goes back with Will? She married the guy, she must love him. What if it's my kid and she doesn't want it to have anything to do with me? What if she's not ready? What if this is the worst thing that could possibly happened to us?