Trust

{Reid's POV}

The car ride home was pretty quiet. JJ was staring out the window looking up at the stars. It was 9 o'clock by the time we left the appointment and got something to eat. "That day that you and Morgan came into the bau with you on his back, what happened before that?" I asked as JJ looked at me, then back out the window "Derek came outside crying and I was already crying when I saw you kiss Emily so I walked up to him and we just talked. About everything." JJ says "Do you forgive me?" I says as I look at her and she looks at me "What?" JJ says as I pull the car over to the side of the road and park "Do you forgive me. 100%. Yes or no." I say "100%?" JJ says as she looks at me "No." "That's what I thought." I say "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" JJ says "I knew you didn't trust me! I knew it!" I say "How could I trust someone who went off and slept with my best friend." JJ says "I don't care if she was drunk. I don't care if she was having a bad dream so you held her hand. The point is, you did sleep with her. You did hold her hand. Yeah I did the same thing to you with Will but that was after I got out of the hospital, before I got my memory back but I didn't even know we were dating! That doesn't give you an excuse to go sleep with my friend. And if you think it does, you're a damn fool." "So are you." I say as I pull back onto the road. I feel the car jerk as my head hits the window. I hear glass shatter. Then it all goes black..