Take Back The Love

{Will's POV}

"Will." I hear as I feel someone shaking me "Will!" "Yeah?" I say "I need your help." JJ says as I roll over "Yeah, what you need?" I say as I open my eyes "I remember now." JJ says "You- you do?" I say "Yeah. We said it was better for us to split, me and Spence ran off for two weeks, I got pregnant, it's his kid, and me and Spence... We're dating." JJ says. I can't help but smile. "Yeah that sums it up." I say "I only need to know two things." JJ says "Go ahead." I say sitting up "Ok three." JJ says "Deal." I say smiling "One, we're both naked. Did we do it?" JJ says "Yeah I think so." I say "Ok two, are you ok with me and Spence together?" JJ says. I sigh and look down. "You will always be my.. Well first true love." I say "I was your first true love?" JJ says smiling "Yes you were." I say as she laughs "Yeah yeah laugh it up!" "I'm only laughing because it's sweet!" JJ say "Yeah right." I say "Ok ok, and the last thing.. Will you drive me to Spence's?" JJ says "Yes I will get dressed." I say smiling "Yay thank you thank you thank you!!" JJ says as she smiles and kisses my cheek.. I'm really gonna miss that girl.

{JJ's POV}

Will drove me to Spence's apartment. I looked down at the dash bored and saw it was 1 am. He's always up at that time. I smile as we pull into the parking lot. "Hey.. Will.." I say looking over at him "Yeah?" Will says smiling "Thank you." I say "Go get him." Will says smiling as he parks and I smile and get out. I look back at him once I'm out and wave. He smiles and waves back before leaving. I guess he thought I'd be spending the night. I look down at my cloths and laugh a little when I realize I'm in my house slippers, tank top, and shorts. I walk in the building and ask what floor Spence is on. "3 C" the lady says smiling as she gives me the clear to go in. I hear her laugh a little and say 'ahh true love' as I run to go up the stairs which makes me smile. But right now.. It's time to take back the love I lost the most.