Finally Happy

{Reid's POV}

I was at the store when my phone went off. As soon as I read the text I dropped everything in the store and ran out to get back to the hotel. What's she need to talk to me about?

{JJ's POV}

I waited about 10 minuets for Spence to get back. As soon as I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv, he burst threw the door, sweating and panting, "Spence did you run here?!" I say getting him water "Yeah." He says as he sits and gulps down the water "Sit down, cool off for a while." I say gliding him to the couch "What- what do you wanna- talk about?" Spence ask chugging down the rest of the water "Us." I say "I know you care about me, I care about you too Spence. I really do. But all of this sudden running away, it just hit me you know. It hit me that I'm running away from my husband with my boyfriend-" "Boyfriend?" Spence says "If you don't want to be that then no-" I said "No I do!" Spence said "Look JJ I love you, I honestly do! I get it that you love Will too! I just want you to know that I love you! I also know one of these days when things are going perfectly for us, you'll start missing Will and want to go back to him. I'm giving you that chance right now. If you love him, then go." "Spence that spark we used to have is gone! It's gone Spence! Every single time we touch or we kiss I feel it between us not between Will and I! Me and Will rushed into married because we though we were ready and we weren't! If I had to flip a coin and have it say who I really love with all my heart, it's you! Not Will! I say I love him because I don't want him to get mad! But truth is.. I don't see the love in this eyes. When I look at you, I see the love just pouring out of your eyes! You're a much better man for me then him!" I said as I grab his hand. He just sat next to me for a few minuets, not making a sound. Completely quiet. "Do you love him more then you love me?" Spence asked, his voice quiet and hushed but you could see the hurt written all over his face. "No." I say as he looks up at me with his big brown, hopeful eyes "I love you more then anything." "Honestly?" Spence says as I feel his grip on my hand tighten, all most as if he was afraid "Yes." I said looking him straight in the eye "Good." Spence said kissing me. I can feel both of us smiling as I lay back on the couch and he hovers over me. "You wanna continue this somewhere else?" I said smiling as I pulled away "Only if you do." Spence said smiling as he gets up and puts his hand out "Then let's do it." I said smiling. I'm finally happy with the man I love.