Nicest Thing

“Spencer if you don't hurry up I swear I'm gonna come in there and--”

“You should totally leave without me.” I yell through the bathroom door. In and Out with Lex and my brothers was fun, but all I wanna do now is get some sleep, not go to some stupid beach party. And I'm pretty sure I have jet lag.

“You know that's not happening now just come out.” Lex says as she bangs on her bathroom door again. “Spencer I'm not opposed to breaking this door down.”

“Lex, I really just wanna go home and--”

“I don't really care.” She bangs again. “Open this now!” She practically yells, startling me enough to make me open the door. “That's better.” She says sweetly with a crooked smile. “Damn!” She licks her lips as she spins me around to look me over. “I must say Spence, if I wasn't happily committed and you weren't practically my sister. I'd totally fuck you.” She says then walks away.

“Yeah that wasn't creepy at all.” I shake my head, taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

“You can't back out now anyways. I've already told my girlfriend that you'd be there and she's excited to meet you.”

“What exactly have you told her about me, Lex?” I ask with a raised brow. I'm really not that interesting.

She purses her lips and shrugs. “Nothing really. Just that you're awesome.”

“Thanks.”

“You're really gonna love her Spence, I swear. You two have so much in common and she's all artistic like you. Just, super cool. I swear you're gonna love her.”

“Is this like a set up or what?” I question with a smirk. The way Lexy's describing her is giving me that vibe right now.

“Shut up.” She turns from her dresser mirror and throws a brush at me. I dodge it and return fire with a pillow, hitting her in the back of the head.

“You asshole!” She shouts, running and mounting me like I'm a damn horse.

“Get off, get off.” I shout as she tickles me to death. Yep, that's totally my weakness.

“Not until you apologize and say how awesome my girlfriend is.” She shakes her head as she continues to tickle me.

“I don't even know her.” I barely get out through giggle fits. Breathing is becoming an issue at this point and although Lexy may look small, this chick is strong as hell. “Lex I can't breathe.” I try but she's not buying it.

“Say uncle.” She counters.

“Why in the hell would I call you my uncle right now?” I question, still giggling and trying to catch my breathe. Not an easy task.

“Bitch say uncle or I'll tickle the life out of you.” She retorts, her face suddenly turning scary.

“Okay chucky.” I giggle out. “Uncle, uncle!” I shout. She gives me a victorious smile before climbing off of me.

“See, easy.” She shrugs and goes back to the mirror to finish her make-up.

“If your girlfriend is anything like you...” I pause, getting up from the bed and positioning myself for a quick exit once I finish the sentence. “Then she's probably a douche bag.” I quip as I run out of her room. As expected, with her right on my heels.

“Still don't feel like being here?” She turns to me and asks with a smirk. This has to be the biggest beach party I've even gone too and I've live in California all my life so I've been to a lot of parties. But this one...this one definitely takes the cake.