We Are Never Getting Back Together

"So she wasn't mad or anything?" Madison asks as we lay down on my bed.

"Nope." I shake my head. "She just looked so hurt Mads. I feel terrible." I groan and roll over on my stomach, burying my face in my pillow.

"Break-ups are always hard Spence, but you did a good thing. You didn't really like that girl, as hot as she was..." Madison pauses. I lift my head and look at her with a raised brow. She's looking off like she's imagining Stacy's face right now.

So gay.

"Madison!" I snap her back to reality.

She quickly shakes her head and continues. "You did what was right and I'm proud of you." She places a hand on my back as I drop my head back into my pillow.

I just wanna scream right now.

I came to Los Angeles this summer to get away from all the drama.

But it followed me here.

Maybe I should put out a restraining order.

"Spencer you have company!" I hear my mom yell up the stairs. I hop up from my bed quickly, thinking it may be Ashley. I know it can't be Stacy, she just left and if I were her... I probably wouldn't want to see my face right now.

I can't believe I used the 'it's not you it's me' line on her.

What the hell was I thinking?

I run down the stairs into the living, skidding to a stop when I see who this said guest is.

"Hi." She smiles, giving me a small wave.

What. the. fuck!

"Carmen." I breathe out, in complete shock. How in the hell did she even find me? I never gave her my address. Maybe she's the one I should have taken the restraining order out on. "What are you...how did you...what the fuck?" I whisper out the last part as she makes her way over to me.

"Nice to see you too." She smirks once she reaches me. Of course she smirks. I roll my eyes and step back when she reaches a hand out to touch me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask through gritted teeth. "How did you even find me?"

"You're listed." She shrugs and steps closer to me again. "I needed to see you Spence. You haven't been returning my calls." She moves closer and I step back.

"For a reason." I nod.

"Spencer I miss you. I don't see how you can just push me aside like I never mattered to you." Classic Carmen. Always making herself out to be the victim. Like when I found out she cheated she told me the girl seduced her. I asked her if the girl put a gun to her head and forced her to bring her to Kaci's party the next night too. She had nothing to say after that.

"I'm not doing this with you." I shake my head. I refuse to let this day get any worse. "You need to leave my house."

"Why would I do that when your mom just invited me to stay and eat?" She smirks.

Ugh! Her and that damn smirk!

"Ma!" I shout.

"Yes dear?" She answers from the kitchen.

"Carmen can't stay she has to go." I shout back and I made sure to shout it loud enough for Madison to hear.

She should be down here in three...two...

"What the hell is that skank face doing here?" Madison says from the top of the stairs.

"Hello, Madison." Carmen sighs, stepping back from me.