Mine

This girl is on fire!

Yeah no, I'm not actually singing the song. We all know I don't sing... well except that one time I sang, but that's besides the point.

Right now, Ashley's eyes are literally setting me on fire. Okay not literally, but I mean I feel as if they are.

We're all still in my kitchen talking about our plans for the day. There's a few extra seats since my mom dad and Glen all left the table, but Stacy decided to sit on my lap.

I want to push her off, but I'm pretty sure that would be rude.

I'm just guessing here though.

She's running her fingers through my hair and it's supposed to feel good but I'm squirming under Ashley's gaze. It's really just making me feel worse.

"So what's the plan today? We Ritzing it?" I scrunch my eyebrows in disgust, as everyone stares at Aiden.

"Honey no, no. No, no don't say ritzing." Madison shakes her head and pats Aiden's arm and everyone chuckles.

Well not Ashley she's still trying to murder Stacy with her eyes.

I do this awkward laugh cough thing to try to ease the tension that's building up inside me. I wish Ashley would look at me so I can silently tell her she has nothing to worry about.

"Ashley…"

Ashley doesn't hear Madison call her name because she's too busy glaring at Stacy and Stacy is too busy to notice Ashley's death glare because she's placing soft kisses on my temple.

Umm there's people around.

I move my face gently and give her a forced smile.

I really have to take care of this situation.

I signal for her to get up and she does so without hesitation. I make my way to lean against the counter, shuffling things around to make it look like I'm busy.

"Yeah we can go to my place and hang there for the day. I'm sure Spencer wouldn't mind another spa day." I smirk at her and sigh in relief at the change in her mood. I guess making Stacy get off of me was apparently the secret move.

"Spencer you've already been to Ashley's place?" Stacy turns in her seat and asks me.

"Yeah." I nod. "We hung out there yesterday." I tell her.

She turns back to Ashley, "You took Spencer, but you haven't even taken your girlfriend?" She questions Ashley with a raised brow.

Uh oh. I can feel the tension building back up.

"Yeah, she wanted to see it, so we went and just hung out there all day. No big deal. And you know why I haven't taken Lexy yet." Ashley narrows her eyes at her friend.

"Hell yes let's go to the Ritz!" Madison shouts, breaking the staring match Stacy and Ashley were having. "Half a point to LA." Madison throws a fist in the air and I give her an appreciative smile when I see Stacy and Ashley both turn to her with smiles.

"Only half?" Ashley asks intrigued with Madison's scoring system.

"It's lucky it got that much."

I roll my eyes at my best friend, she's so much to handle but I love her to death.

"So who's riding with whom?"

Oh look an awkward question.

"Well obviously me and Spencer will ride together." Stacy chimes in. She grabs my hand and smiles softly at me.