We Are Young

Stacy can't keep her hands off of me and well you know I'm sure I'm partly to blame.

Okay fine I'm all to blame, but seriously…down girl. She's like a cat in heat!

Okay that was kind of rude.

I'm all better now. I stick my face out the window as we drive back to hotel; the air is refreshing. Plus the bottles of water that Madison practically drowned me in sobered me up pretty quick.

Want to know the worst thing about drinking?

Besides the obvious.

You ALWAYS have to pee.

I swear it's the worst.

I'm practically bouncing in my seat as we drive back.

Let's move it people!

Stacy pulls up to the hotel and I've never been so excited to see a building in my life.

I practically roll out of the car.

Gracefully by the way, and try not to do one of those stupid dances where people know you have to go to the bathroom but they ask anyway…like no I don't have to go to the bathroom I just like to pretend I'm in a musical and dance like an idiot.

I see Ashley pull up behind Stacy her eyes lock with mine. She stares at me confused and my eyes widen. She doesn't hesitate to come over to me as she tossing her keys to the valet.

"I need the key to the room." She quickly gives me the key without another word and I run into the hotel. The guys cheer at me as I run inside, but I ignore them as I rush towards the elevators. I watch as the doors open and quickly run into the elevator. An older couple try to stroll in, but being in the penthouse I know they will be on a lower floor. I really don't have time for this.

I point a stern finger at them as the husband holds the door open. "No!" I say bouncing and practically holding myself.

He looks at his wife confused. "Excuse me?" He's so confused right now as she shuffles onto the elevator.

I don't want to wait for the elevator to stop at another floor and when the doors open I know they'll take their time getting off…and the sensation to pee is getting worse just thinking about it.

"No! Out!" I press the button and the older gentleman pushes the door back open. His eyes widen in anger. "Old man I will hurt you if you do not move your hand."

I'm not generally mean to old people but right now, I really have to use the bathroom and he's not getting it.

"My wife is coming." He says softly. I peek around him to see an old woman shuffling towards elevator in super slow motion. Are you freaking kidding me?!

What is he not understanding right now?!

"Sir, I don't mean to be rude or anything but I really really really need to-"

"Here she is." He perks up as the old woman steps onto the elevator.

Shoot me now please.

He finally let's go and the door closes and I mumble as I try to calm my overactive bladder down. After the doors ding open on the seventh floor, I bounce waiting for them to get off the elevator. Oh my God are they moving slow. They finally get off the elevator and I quickly press the button to shut the doors behind them. When the elevator dings for Ashley's floor, I insert the key card into the penthouse suite slot and the elevator doors open.

I come out sighing happily and as I'm exiting the bathroom I stop in my tracks as I realize for the second time.

Fuck!